Masterchef Professionals

Page 1 / 6
bedazzledjewels, Jan 7, 1:48am
I missed most of yesterday's episode. It looked like Oli produced some good food - but i wish he'd have a long sleep. He looked shattered!

davidt4, Jan 7, 2:33am
He said that he hadn't slept properly in several days.His food was wonderful.Kim's main course was quite peculiar: a substantial looking roll of lobster and carrot, plus a piece of halibut with a passionfruit beurre blanc.It looked clumsy and not very appetising.

cloudberry, Jan 7, 6:17am
I agreed with Michel about Kim's main course, it looked like two separate dishes.Oli's fish looked delicious. Interesting that they both did fish as a main course and a raspberry dessert. Oli looked shattered and so nervous.It was interesting to get a look inside the Gleneagles kitchen, having read so much about the place. I'd love to stay there sometime -chance would be a fine thing!

davidt4, Jan 7, 6:46am
I'll bet it's not Paleo.

bedazzledjewels, Jan 7, 7:35am
That's the bit I missed!
My son stayed there in September, played golf there and dined there.

davidt4, Jan 7, 9:37am
And. !How was the food!

bedazzledjewels, Jan 8, 12:20am
From memory the food was very good but I think there was some slip up with service! I'll have to check with him. yhe golf courses were apparently challenging too!

bedazzledjewels, Jan 13, 12:40am
It's great to watch Claire cooking today. She is so talented. It'll be interesting to see what she does in the future.

davidt4, Jan 13, 3:49am
Didn't they both do well!It's hard to believe that Claire is only 22; she is so poised and capable.

bedazzledjewels, Jan 13, 4:31am
It would be interesting to know more about her background. I think Steve is quite young too.

iriegirl, Jan 13, 4:54am
+1 for me, what a great episode it was :o)

cloudberry, Jan 13, 9:48am
Great result! What an excellent episode, I was on the edge of my seat. Claire is really impressive. So focused. Steve and Claire are both so talented, it was bad luck that they were matched against each other. The next episode will be interesting! Of the four chefs my feeling is that Oli is the weakest. Though weak is the wrong word - less strong, maybe.

christin, Jan 13, 10:44am
I just watched it.I had a feeling theyd put both of them through. Very glad they did though!

bedazzledjewels, Jan 13, 7:26pm
It'll be a toss-up between Oli and Steve. Steve can get a bit flustered and Oli looks stressed out to the max. Claire and Ash look cool and in command.
I can't wait for these final episodes.

bedazzledjewels, Jan 20, 12:11am
The final 4 become 3 today. Fingers crossed for Ash and Claire.

cloudberry, Jan 20, 1:04am
My bet is on Olly going. Claire and Ash will be fine, and Steve should be too if he doesn't panic.

bedazzledjewels, Jan 20, 1:30am
That was interesting that it came down to Claire and Olly. Can't wait for next week now!

marcs, Jan 21, 11:31am
Australian one started today. Excited to watch it but will see what it is like.

tahnasha, Jan 21, 12:24pm
I watched the first programme tonight in Oz.He's actually really good, not as bad as he's been made to look.He's pretty fair and switched on.He's making them realise that they have alot they can learn.There looks like there's going to be a couple of characters on there though to make things entertaining.

unknowndisorder, Jan 21, 9:32pm
You had my hopes up then lol, but will have to wait ;)

bedazzledjewels, Jan 26, 11:25pm
It's the final 3 today - in Spain.

Should be amazing. 1pm.

BTW - no show next Saturday because of the rugby 7s.

iriegirl, Jan 26, 11:29pm
Should be a great episode today, how many till the winner do you think!

bedazzledjewels, Jan 26, 11:56pm
I think there will be 2 more after this one.

bedazzledjewels, Jan 27, 1:34am
Oh, I loved today's episode. They did so well for the Roca brothers. What incredible dishes! And such beautiful plates too. Heavenly!

cloudberry, Jan 28, 4:52am
Absolutely! (Just watched it.) But Michel had that weird jacket on again! Loved Gregg's reaction to the dishes, he really is just like a greedy schoolboy.I was so impressed by all three, but Claire particularly. She is so calm outwardly but her stress showed in her shaking hands.