Looking 4 Vegan Recipes

teine2, Oct 9, 1:40am
We have been loosing weight slow but steady over the past 7 weeks, with a diet of about 20 differing recipes covering all meals, which is by my reckoning basically vegan, it's time to pick up moral with some more exciting recipes, would like to remain for now vegan, any one have a good vegan recipe or site to share ~ BON APPETITE ~

bedazzledjewels, Oct 9, 1:56am
There's a long-running vegetarian recipe thread on here; probably on this first page. Or try using the search function on the left.

holly-rocks, Oct 9, 1:56am
Some lovely person posted this website yesterday,its not 100% vegan, but the recipes look amazing ~ http://www.nzchristianfoundation.org.nz/wawcs0145049/Healthy
Worth checking out : )

1olly1, Oct 9, 2:03am
Thanx holly-rocks awesome recipes on that site I will definitely be trying some.

mjhdeal, Oct 9, 2:55am
And a really great breakfast recipe - http://www.therawtarian.com/rawtarians-raw-breakfast-bowl

teine2, Oct 9, 4:11am
Yummy Thanks Every one, have these saved and am having Falafels with Tabouli and salad greens tonight

frances1266, Oct 9, 5:35am
I like Bryanna Clark Grogan's site Notes from the Vegan Feast Kitchen, she has subs for nearly everything and her recipes are really good.Also like Miyoko Schinner, she has a new Vegan Cheese recipe book out which is getting rave reviews. I have used her vegan recipes for years and they are excellent also.I also like Toni Fiore who has a utube site Delicious Tv/Totally Vegetarian with some great short clips.The Chef and the Dietitian has some great little utube vids also.Three vegan chefs have recorded a tv series called Vegan Mashup that hopefully we will get here (haha).My favourite macaroni cheese recipe is on Vegangela's site, it is delicious.There is vegweb which has many recipes.Dr John McDougall has lots of recipes as well as veg nutrition and information.Post Punk Kitchen is a popular site for vegan recipes.I also like the Revive site link posted, the Christian Foundation, it is also very good.Congratulations on your choice of vegan recipes, good for your health and great for the dear animals.

teine2, Oct 9, 8:55pm
I am amazed at the helpful responses and community net work, thank you all so much .all you have to do is ask the question.We will be well on our way to healthy and HAPPY eating.