Catering Ideas for daughters engagement party

monty4ever, Oct 15, 12:18am
I am catering for our daughters engagement party on Saturday.This is an afternoon party so thinking nibbles - any ideas please.

monty4ever, Oct 15, 12:42am
Wow - great site 245sam - but at work at mo so just had a wee peep ! Will have to wait until tonight to have a good look through.All sorts of ideas.Wonder if there is a site that can make the sun shine for us on Sat as plan to have party outside :)

245sam, Oct 15, 1:01am
Fingers crossed monty4ever for a fine weekend for you in Ashburton (our original home town) and for us in Kaikoura for the long weekend.We're working on the hope that after this last weekend's weather we must be due for/entitled to a nice fine Labour weekend.

Congrats and best wishes to your DD on her engagement.All the best to you too as Mum with all the prep to do for the party - hope it all goes well.:-))

tjman, Oct 15, 3:06am
The fresh meatballs from countdown are good.Cook up heaps have fancy little skewers and serve with a bowl of dip in the middle.
Anti pasto plattter.
cheese boards
bowls of fresh cherry toms
Deep fried spring rolls and crumbed prawns with sweet chilli sauce
In the frozen section they sell, spinach and feta pastries and pumpkin ones(like little sausage rolls)
fresh veges and dip.
Mini bread rolls
sliced smoke salmon
pickles and chutneys

guest, Jan 11, 10:08am
Smart thinnikg - a clever way of looking at it.

guest, Jan 13, 1:56pm
Hi Bill,am curious about your USMA excierenpe. I was accepted while serving in Vietnam. The acceptance letter came 3 days after the reporting date in 1970. I noticed you were also born in 1950, so was wondering if you were an EM before taking the entrance exams. I decided not to go due to my combat exposure vs upper classmen with egos hmm, John

guest, Jan 14, 10:02am
Nov25 I intended to cspmooe you one little bit of note to help thank you so much yet again with the pleasant tricks you have shown on this website. It was so tremendously open-handed of people like you giving publicly what exactly a few individuals could possibly have advertised for an electronic book to get some dough for their own end, primarily now that you could possibly have done it if you ever decided. The pointers in addition acted to become a great way to know that someone else have the identical keenness just as my very own to know the truth very much more pertaining to this condition. I am sure there are some more pleasurable moments ahead for folks who read your blog post.