Pumpkin Pie

jodee55, Oct 17, 4:14pm
I have a friend who is looking for an old Pumpkin Pie recipe that came out in a SUCARYL (sweetener) cookbook probably 20 years ago. This recipe has orange juice in the filling. My friend has tried to find a recipe similar with no luck. Can anybody help please.she would be very grateful. Cheers

jessie981, Oct 17, 7:14pm

jodee55, Oct 19, 7:24pm
Thanks I will give her this link.

guest, Mar 22, 9:10am
What gorugoes, gorugoes women! I adore your blog and it was one of the very first blogs I started following ~ before I even really know what "blogland" was all about! This is my first time commenting. I thought Thanksgiving is a good time to thank you for all you do and tell you how much I enjoy your blog! Blessings,Cindy

guest, Mar 23, 4:13am
Orange and navy for me. I would like to think that me and my walker can be a contruy version of fabulous. It's great for my health, takes very little time with a little planning. I don't want to cringe when I pass a mirror. I hope that people think " She may be grey and wrinkly but she has style.

guest, Mar 24, 7:52am
Orange and navy for me. I would like to think that me and my walker can be a cuotnry version of fabulous. It's great for my health, takes very little time with a little planning. I don't want to cringe when I pass a mirror. I hope that people think " She may be grey and wrinkly but she has style.