Lemon cupcakes.

gardie, Oct 8, 2:48am
http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2009/08/30/lemon-limoncello-cupcakes/

Somewhere on here, was a recommendation for the brown eyed baker.I found this recipe on that site and have just made them.Made 12 big and 8 mini cupcakes (I didn't want to overfil the papers) and they have turned out fabulously.(Had to try a mini one).The lemon curd is cooling and I'll make the frosting a little bit later on.Very pleased with the recipe itself - turned out perfect cupcakes - best I have ever made.
Edited to add:I used plain yoghurt in place of the buttermilk.

cookiebarrel, Oct 8, 11:30am
Gardie, please did you use the limoncello in them.I might have to substitute that, but would they be as nice!

gardie, Oct 8, 6:38pm
Yes - I had a tiny bottle of what Prenzel calls "Lemon Zest" which is a similar product.However, I think these would still be OK without it - just put an extra 2 tbsp lemon juice in the cake.The limoncello give its a depth of flavour.Use lemon juice in the icing.

cookiebarrel, Oct 9, 3:40am
Thanks for that gardie, shall do them this week.

6s6z5jdtpe, Jul 14, 4:29pm
Instead of baking a cake with this use the cuapkce tins instead.Vanilla Eggless And Dairy Free Vegan Cake Recipe * 1 c soy milk . * 1 tbsp vinegar . * 1/2 tsp salt . * 1 c sugar . * 1 1/2 c unbleached all purpose flour . * 1 tbsp vanilla extract . * 1 tsp baking soda . * 1/2 c vegetable oil * Step #1 Heat oven to 305b0F Prepare cake pan: Line 8 inch cake pan with parchment paper & grease bottom & sides of the pan. * Step #2 Then flour the pan. * Step #3 Whisk together flour, baking soda, sugar, & salt. * Step #4 Add vegetable oil, soy milk, & vanilla extract; whisk until no lumps appear & batter is smooth. * Step #5 Add vinegar, stir about seven times, & quickly pour this into pan. * Step #6 Bake around 30 mins, until cake begins to pull away from sides and/or toothpick inserted in the center pulls out clean. * Step #7 Let sit for ten to fifteen mins, invert, & cool on rack. * Enjoy the Vanilla Eggless & Dairy Free Vegan Cake recipe

y5tn92bowo, Jul 15, 8:18pm
After the wedding, she can wear the nclckaee at its full length to create a fashionable effect, Abb Kent Taylor, Myspace Mobsters Cheat, D2 Lod Skills, World Equestrian Games 2010, Nextel Breakaway Connector, Fudge A Mania, Greencine Daily May Archives, 18 Carat Gold, Amsco School Publications Inc, Pimco Closed End Funds, Honeywell Thermostat How To, Short Wedge Hairstyles, Rachel Macdonald Archaeology, Hardware Implementation Of Encryption And Decryption, Bipolar 2 Treatment, Rv Exhaust Systems, Ron Jeremy Pictures, Beate Kern Germany, Startle Reflex In Babies, The Dylan Amsterdam, Rutherford County Tennessee Schools, Deck Building Programs, History Lavender Mountain Rome Georgia, Links Of London Charms, Chrysler Dealer Los Angeles, Basic Home Oxygen Equipment Information, Oriental Trading Company Online, Liberty Camoflauge Overalls, Three Phase High Voltage Transformers, American Society Of Aesthetic Surgery,

ajbihx4g2, Jul 18, 12:34am
I don't blame you for throwing it away. Part of mine went in there, to, and for the very same reaosn. All of these recipes are delicious, but I may well buy a treadmill and keep it in the kitchen just to burn off the calories I'm consuming...