Corned Beef

lilibeth_52, Sep 29, 12:59am
Have added golden Syrup,pepper and malt vinegar and boiling water into the crockpot and have forgotten the time it will take to cook.
Thanks in advance

flutterby08, Sep 29, 1:02am
Depends how big it is!

harrislucinda, Sep 29, 1:33am
ifyouhaveitinnowwillbecookedforamealsay5pm to6pmifamedsizepiece

carlosjackal, Sep 29, 8:51am
Next time add some ground cloves and a few whole cloves.REALLY nice!

olwen, Sep 29, 8:06pm
And peppercorns in our house

karenz, Sep 30, 12:08am
Also if you add the peel from an orange and an onion along with the cloves and peppercorns, brown sugar and malt vinegar it tastes lovely.

lodgelocum, Sep 30, 12:12am
I've just put one in the slow cooker for dinner, I put in water, vinegar, golden syrup, chopped up onion and bay leaves.

guest, Jan 11, 10:45am
Great inshgit. Relieved I'm on the same side as you.

guest, Jan 13, 1:50pm
Thanks Steve for the Free Trials..! Being a production aritst for over 30yrs,I'm always looking for Faster, Quality Art productiontechniques & these tools you've created..wow! are really going to simplify my workflow.leaving more time for the creative processwhile increasing my profits..How Great is That?- LFRYARTGUY

guest, Jan 14, 9:59am
LOL, I just made curry last night! My meat of choice was pork, which I brneowd in coconut oil, braised, and then seared in coconut oil again so it had a crispy outside. Kind of like the way they bread it, but without breading.And then, a little veg, coconut milk, and I used curry paste. I always used curry powder in the past, but after using green curry paste last night, I will NEVER go back to powder. EVER!I was less adventurous and plopped mine on top of cauliflower rice. So fatty, low carb, and satisifying. I'm actually fasting today as a result, even though only a small amount satiated me. w00t!