Lupi olive oil cook cooks

wrinkley, Oct 3, 8:59pm
does any one have one from 4/5 years ago with a recipe in it for pasta meal that had cream, eggs, peas! and i cant remember what else. it was long pasta, spagetti or fettichini and you could get the cook book free if you bought the oil then sent away for the recipe book. they have done the same thing and i have other cook books of theirs but lost the book with this particular yummy meal in it. thanks

245sam, Oct 3, 9:55pm
wrinkley, I have a Lupi Olive Oil Cookbook which has a recipe similar to the one you describe but no eggs, just spaghetti, peas, mushrooms, olive oil (of course), ham, cream, parmesan cheese.There is another recipe that is also similar but no peas - just fettuccine, olive oil, ham, eggs, cream, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, parsley.Could either of those be the recipe you're wanting!:-))

245sam, Oct 4, 8:18am
bumped for wrinkley.I'm wondering if you want either of those recipes!
:-))

wrinkley, Oct 4, 7:44pm
could be but i did think it had eggs as i think i remember having to ad them fast so they didnt cook but maybe i am mistaken and its the cream that cooksi think whichever it was got added to the pasta after cooking while still hot. i used to make it often as it was yummy so if you have a few spare minutes and wouldnt mind typing them out for me i'd appreciate it and i'll print them out and try them. thanks heaps

245sam, Oct 5, 12:03am
No problem wrinkley, here are the recipes.

“LUPI SPAGHETTI WITH HAM AND MUSHROOMS
Spaghetti is always a favourite when feeding the family and this recipe is very quick and easy to prepare using basic ingredients to give it a great flavour.

400g spaghetti
100g frozen peas
225g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 tbsp pure olive oil
100g ham, sliced into matchsticks
200ml cream
100g parmesan cheese

Cook the peas in boiling salted water and drain.
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms until tender, adding salt to taste.
In another saucepan gently heat the cream without boiling, add the cooked mushrooms and peas and the sliced ham.
Cook the spaghetti according to packet directions.Add a ladle of boiling pasta water to the sauce mixture.Drain the spaghetti and serve onto individual heated plates.Pour the sauce over the top and serve with slithers of parmesan cheese or alternatively, grated parmesan cheese.
Serves 4-6.”

“LUPI FETTUCCINE WITH HAM, EGG AND CREAM
This dish produces a rich sauce.You may wish to add varying ingredients to suit your own taste.The key to this dish is a gentle heat.

400g fettuccine
50ml pure olive oil
200g ham, finely sliced
saltandpepper
2 eggs
150ml cream
50g parmesan cheese (you may like to substitute your favourite cheese)
chopped parsley (garnish)

Cook the fettuccine in rapidly boiling salted and oiled water then drain.
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over gentle heat, sauté the onions (until clear).Add the ham, season with salt and pepper.
Whisk eggs thoroughly into the cream until evenly mixed.Add this to the frying pan mixture to create your sauce. Be careful that the heat is still gentle, too high a heat will curdle the eggs.Add the cooked fettuccine, combine thoroughly and serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.”:-))

wrinkley, Oct 5, 6:41am
awesome, thanks heaps. thats dinner tomorrow sorted :-)