Okay please don't laugh at me, but recipes please

manukarose1, Oct 6, 3:04am
using the ingredient 'lavender'

Just made lemon and lavender shortbread and those were yummi as, so want to expand on my experience with this gorjuss flower.

geldof, Oct 6, 3:59am
Google 'Herbes de Provence'

A lovely mixture of herbs and lavender for savoury use.

Lavender scented panna cotta.

mjhdeal, Oct 6, 4:37am
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but found it on Pinterest and thought it sounded divine - Peach and Lavender soda!

http://emmaelizabethchristensen.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/summer-recipe-white-peach-lavender-soda.html

lilyfield, Oct 6, 4:45am
Gorgeous

cookessentials, Oct 6, 5:32am
I make a lavender limeade, lavender ice-cream.

manukarose1, Oct 8, 1:57am
Aww thank you . will definitely add those to my list.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 8, 2:16am
Schoc chocolates actually make a dark choc-lavender bar. Maybe you could experiment by adding some to melted chocolate!

findit1, Oct 8, 6:57am
wanting lemon & lavender cake recipe if anyone has a yummy one.please

guest, Mar 22, 12:40pm
Heather - Meg these are beautiful! I saw this on your fbaoceok page and had to come look! then i realized i know this girl! she is SO great! what a wonderful idea! You are amazing. And Jaymie Looks stunning! Way to go!

guest, Mar 23, 5:07am
Me dull. You smart. That's just what I nedede.

guest, Dec 17, 9:39am
Dear Christina,Thank you for a wonderful year of initirapson and beautiful posts. Your blog has been one of the highlight finds for me in 2010, and though I have failed to leave regular comments in the second half of the year, I have read and loved your posts!Big hugs and have a magical Christmas and New Year! May 2011 be an awesome year for you, your loved ones and your business!xx Charlotta

guest, Dec 18, 2:19am
RELAX what a word..Back from NYC and got appointments done had the Party, claened up last night till I dropped. Now I am resting at last.Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones. Thanks for all your great posts this year you had me fasinated. I want to thank you for the lovely comments and being a friend. yvonne