Masterchef Aus final?

dbab, Oct 7, 12:50am
We had to attend a funeral so I missed the final. Would some kind person post a link to this as I can't find one. Do they only stay "On Demand" for a short time!
Thanks

245sam, Oct 7, 12:55am
dbab, although I already knew who won, my DH didn't know and as it turned out we weren't home that weekend so we would have liked to have watched the final sometime in the last few days however I couldn't find a link either and IMO we're probably too late.:-))

unknowndisorder, Oct 8, 9:23am

unknowndisorder, Oct 8, 10:32am
sorry, me again, just getting rid of some old recordings and found the final hadn't been deleted, I can try to put on DVD tomorrow if either if you two are still interested.

dbab, Oct 8, 9:54pm
Thanks for that link, but I'm not prepared to run a link that has been reported as unsafe.

holly-rocks, Oct 9, 12:35am
I couldn't find a link On Demand either, must be too late :/ Would you like to know who won!

245sam, Oct 9, 12:44am
holly-rocks, thanks but I personally have known for weeks who won as it was and still is on the Masterchef website at:-

http://www.masterchef.com.au/episode-guide.htm

dbab, Oct 9, 2:45am
Thanks hollyrocks. I found out when we were in Aussie in July. I was determined not to find out, and then opened a newspaper to find the winner's face in a full page ad!
I don't think I'll worry about it now. I'll catch it when it's repeated as it no doubt will be.