Anyone going to Christchurch Food Show ?

supercook, Sep 12, 8:17am
I haven't been to Food Show for 5 years so looking forward to it. You can get some great bargains.

ibcreative, Sep 12, 8:24am
I am. Never been before so don't really know what to expect but I'm looking forward to it.

sumstyle, Sep 12, 9:03am
I thought about it, but I went to the flower show this year for the first time, and I was shocked at how people "flocked" agressively round the free food platters when they came out - elbowing, snatching - the servers had to tell people to behave.It was a bit embarrassing.Do you think the Food Show will be any different!

katalin2, Sep 12, 9:07am
Went about 5 years ago- pleasant experience, no pushing or shoving, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Going on Friday- have taken the day off to go, looking forward to it. Lots of interesting things to look at and to try.

sumstyle, Sep 12, 9:10am
Ah well, maybe I will then - thanks katalin2.

katalin2, Sep 12, 9:56am
Hope you enjoy it sumstyle.

winnie231, Sep 12, 8:36pm
sumstlye - I have been in the past & thoroughly enjoyed it.
My tip is to go on Fri morning - that's when the crowds are smallest and you haven't got frazzled parents with obnoxious kids creating stress & mayhem.

sumstyle, Sep 12, 8:40pm
Ok cool - thanks Rae.I looked up the website and see that Brown Brothers wines are gonna be there - yay!I am a tee-totaller, but BB wine is lovely.