Help with my food please.

bonnie1970, Sep 15, 2:53am
Hi I did post over in health and Beauty but then though I may have better luck in here.I have huge issues surrounding my food and don't know what to do about it. I can't eat meat and haven't done for at least 12yrs, I feel too tired to eat much else either. I just tolerate dairy products but can't stand eggs. I lose interest in what i'm having for lunch very quickly and can't cope with finding new stuff to eat. I don't enjoy vege but sometimes suffer a salad then grow bored with that. I was enjoying some vegetarian sausages at night for a while until the were over heated once and smelt horrible now I can't stomach them. Because of all my issues I sometimes chose snacks that are easy to eat and now i'm in need a losing a few kilo's Any help anyone can offer in the low fat idea's that are easy to prepare and eat i'd really appreciate.

bedazzledjewels, Sep 15, 2:57am
Replied to the same question over in Health.

bonnie1970, Sep 15, 3:06am
Thanks.I also replied to you :)

strebor1, Sep 15, 3:19am
I think you should go to a Nutritionist who will be able to help you with things you can eat, things you like to eat, and things that will keep you healthy. you really do need professional advice on this, and then it will be all good.

sharp-as, Sep 15, 4:01am
I think you need to see your doctor. It sounds like you have some big issues that are not necessarily related to food

stompy, Sep 16, 5:38am
Do you like eggs! there are lots of like quche recpies that are very nutricoius and tasty.

ruby19, Sep 17, 5:13am
Do you like soup! Usually pretty easy to make and can be frozen in batches, and you could incorperate lots of veggies. It also could be pureed to hide any veggies you weren't too keen on.

esther-anne, Sep 17, 5:46am
I agree wholeheartedly!

Bonnie are you depressed!You sound very dispirited. Are you as disinterested in other aspects of your life as you are with food!

I think a chat with your GP would certainly not go amiss.I feel for you, food and cooking and eating it is one of the pleasures of life and if it were me I would be checking that I have no physical root cause for just not enjoying it, or if, in fact you are depressed.

Good luck, as I said I genuinely feel for you!

poppy62, Sep 17, 6:03am
Yes - seriously - see a doctor!We could suggest all manner of things that you will probably find distasteful - its nor normal to have no appetite.