Whats something yummy for a school shared lunch

cell2u, Sep 20, 8:34am
Only need a small plate of something thats a NewZealand favorite for a school shared lunch only problem is that they prefered not to have to heat as they have limited heating space.I was going to do cheese rolls orbreakfast sausages with bread & tomato sauce but might not be so nice cold any idea's please.

cell2u, Sep 20, 9:20am
Just had a brain wave,oranges cut in half, remove the orange then fill with jelly when set cut into quarters.

medicina, Sep 20, 9:25am
Hedgehog = half orange covered with toothpicks with cube of cheese and piece of pineapple (or piece of sausage)

Fruit kebabs.

medicina, Sep 20, 9:26am
Devilled eggs

jessie981, Sep 20, 9:46am
Chocolate Caramel Muffins
1&3/4c flour
1tsp b/soda
1c sugar
1/4c cocoa
Melt 100gr butter. Remove from heat & whisk in 1 egg, 1c milk & tsp vanilla essence. Add to dry ingredients. Mix gently.
Spoon 1/2 of mixture into muffin tins. Add heaped tsp (or more) of Caramel Condensed Milk & put remaining mixture on top. Bake 15 mins @ 220. Makes 12.
I'd cut in half if lunch is for young children.

cell2u, Sep 20, 10:43am
These sound yummy - Thanks.

sarahb5, Sep 20, 11:29pm
Anzac biscuits
Asparagus rolls
Afghans
Lolly cake
Lamingtons

tarshlove, Sep 21, 12:15am
Honey crunch

irenew, Sep 21, 1:06am
I made some chelsea buns (cinnamon rolls) last year for my son's class and they all vanished! I think the recipe is in the Edmond's cook book, or you could google it.

kiwigoldie, Sep 21, 2:26am
I do something like this too.but what I do is make a chocolate muffin recipe. Put half in tin and then one of those "rolo" chocoalte caramel lolly things and then the mixture.its way less messy and same effect.