Icecream Muffin recipe

jessie981, Sep 12, 3:46am
was in here couple of weeks ago, blowed if I can find it.

2litre icecream
2c selfrising flour
!

fifie, Sep 12, 4:07am
Ice Cream Muffins
Melt a 2 litre of ice cream. Add 2 1/2 cups of self raising flour and 1 tsp of baking powder.
Cook as you normally would for muffins (about 12-15 minutes in greased muffin tins or paper lined tins, at about 180.)
Use any kind of ice cream and add any extras - eg chocolate chips, dried fruit etc. Jelly tip and caramello icecream are really good.
This is good to do with kids.huia991

huia991 (169 )

jessie981, Sep 12, 5:25am
Thanx muchly

medicina, Sep 22, 10:01am
Roughly how many does this recipe make please!

guest, Mar 21, 12:20pm
Jazz up any party with this delicious and corloful beverage! It's super easy to make; all you need is ginger ale, orange juice, a splash of grenadine, and maraschino cherries for garnish. Click "Download Recipe" below for a recipe card you can print and keep in your recipe box! Posted on February 5, 2012 by !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");

guest, Mar 22, 7:14am
I am bookmarking this page. I had quiona a while ago and wasn't thrill but recently I have made about 3-4 stellar recipes. I love it. This one is up next. I love how they look and they sound super delicious. Congrats on the Top 9!