Chocolate / creme cheese frosting / icing ?

icemaiden001, Sep 7, 8:01pm
I had a recipe for this to top a cake I am making . But I have lost it and can't for the life of Me find the *&^%$ now . Have done a search on here But nothing pops up apart from cheese cake and cupcake recipes ! Some genius will know in here . PLEASE ! :)

kiwitrish, Sep 7, 8:36pm
Here is Jamie Olivers recipe.
8 ounces Cream Cheese
4 tablelspoons Softened Butter
3 tablespoons Whole Milk
3 cups sifted Powder Sugar
2/3 cup Cocoa
1/8 teaspoon Salt
1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract

Method
Beat the cheese, butter, and milk until smooth with an electric hand mixer. Add the sugar, cocoa and salt, and beat until thoroughly combined, making sure to scrape down the sides. Reduce speed, add the vanilla, and beat. Cover and cool for 30 minutes before applying to your cake.

3jtrader, Sep 7, 8:41pm
Well we don't have a strict recipe for it, but we take a pot of cream cheese and stir it well til it's smooth, and melt a half a packet of dark chocolate drops, and combine them with a dab of vanilla and icing sugar to taste. You can do the same thing with cream, or with sour cream, but I advise using the real stuff and not Lite or Diet sour cream or cream cheese as it doesn't spread as well.

icemaiden001, Sep 7, 10:37pm
I have the 250 gram pot of cream cheese and 400 gram packet of white choc buttons So I would use the whole cream cheese pottle and half the buttons (Melted) :) And it is real cream cheese too . Sorry Kiwi am going to have to pass on Your recipe as I don't have any cocoa, whole milk or powder sugar (Is this icing sugar !). But Thank You for the recipe :)