Leek bacon swede?

cmjury1, Aug 17, 9:26am
is there a good recipe for bacon swede and leek!
i was also told potatoes

daisyhill, Aug 17, 10:01am
Many recipes could use those things. What do you want to do with those four ingredients!

cmjury1, Aug 17, 10:46am
i saw something the other day but cant remember what it wasthey fried the bacon and chicken added the swede then the leek and flour and milk and cream and curry powder,
but my nana keeps saying bacon and leek and potatoe but she makes it all up as she goes im looking for something like a pot pie or any recipe thats got those in them

carlosjackal, Aug 17, 10:53am
You could use all 3 in a soup!

gardie, Aug 17, 6:58pm
Bacon and leek (+diced cooked potatoes!) in a white sauce, put into ramekins.Cook and mash swede with butter, salt and petter then pop onto the top of the sauce in the ramekins.Best I can come up with I'm afraid.

rainrain1, Aug 17, 8:40pm
you could make a quiche from those ingredients, although I'm not so sure how swede would go, I wouldn't like swede in my quiche but you might

fifie, Aug 17, 9:13pm
bacon, leek panfried add diced swede simmer in chicken stock till vegs just tender. Grease ramikins drain vegs toss through chopped parsley, spoon vegs into dishes, make a little white sauce with curry powder in it and good knob of butter bl pepper pour some over vegs, top with nice creamy mashed potatoes put in oven to brown top or under grill.