What to make with condensed milk?

bev00, Mar 1, 12:02pm
Caramel Rough
5 cups kornies
1 tin condensed milk
2 Tblsp golden syrup
1 cup coconut
Boil milk and syrup together till golden. Add rest of ingredients then roll into balls. Roll in extra coconut then leave to dry.

Caramello
150gr brown sugar
225gr butter
1/2 tin condensed milk
2Tblsp golden syrup
Boil altogether 10 minutes

Add 450gr crushed malt biscuits
1 tsp vanilla
Can add chopped walnuts or sultanas
Mix well together and spread in sponge roll tin to set.
Cut into small pieces

Quoterainrain1 (7 )1:14 pm, Thu 1 Mar

harrislucinda, Mar 1, 9:37pm
icecream

tekeflapz, Jul 28, 9:54pm
so i have a tin of condensed milk,a bit of this and that,not many eggs,so what could i make to satisfy a teen.a ME and a toddler :) easy is always a bonus lol

roundtop, Jul 28, 10:11pm
Maybe some truffles!

245sam, Jul 28, 11:21pm
Here you are tekeplapz - no eggs required so you can save those for a meal maybe and the following is really easy to make.

CARAMEL CRUMBLE
This slice is very like Tan Slice but just stirred together with no creaming of the butter and sugar. As its name suggests its topping is more crumbly but personally I like it better - to make and to eat!
Caramel Topping:
½ x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
2 tbsp golden syrup,
¼ cup brown sugar
55g (2oz) butter

Mix all the topping ingredients together in a bowl over hot water for 5 minutes, then allow the mixture to cool slightly.
Base:
1½ cups flour.
1 tsp baking powder
115g (½ cup) sugar,
½ tsp vanilla essence,
115g (4oz) melted butter

Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the vanilla essence and the melted butter and mix to a fairly soft crumbly consistency. Press approximately two thirds-three quarters of this crumbly mixture into a greased sponge roll tin, then spread the caramel topping over. Sprinkle over the remaining crumble mixture.
Bake at 180ºC for 20-30 minutes.
Allow to cool then cut into fingers or squares.

Hope that helps.:-))

ralta, Jul 28, 11:43pm
Nestle(who make condensed milk) will have a website full of recipes too.

tekeflapz, Jul 29, 12:52am
ahh yay thanks peoples.honestly google was doing my head in lol

southerngurl, Jul 29, 1:06am
Coconut Ice:
1 pkt raro, 1 can condensed milk, 2 cups icing sugar, 2 cups coconut, 2 teaspoons vanilla essence.

Add raro, CM and Icing sugar to a pot, stir until smooth and sugar dissolved. Add vanilla essence, stir till mixed through, take off the heat and add Coconut. Stir through till you like the consistency, put into a lined dish and put in fridge to set

Lolly Cake:
1 packet Malt biscuits
1 can condensed milk
2 table spoons melted butter
300gms of fruit puffs.

Chop fruit puffs, Smash biscuits till a nice crumb texture (your choice whether you like it chunky or smooth) add condensed milk to FP and MB. Stir until smooth, if a little dry add melted butter, pour into lined tin and set in fridge.

nik12, Jul 29, 1:21am
We are about to make russian fudge :-).

mottly, Jul 29, 4:07am
caramel slice!

geldof, Jul 29, 4:16am
Florentines

kesley, Jul 29, 7:54am
dulce de leche! bake it in a bain marie for 1 hour 15 minutes at 220C, with a few good grinds of rock salt mixed in. whip until smooth, pour into jars, spread on your toast.