Help re a cake mould.

jaybee6, Aug 4, 6:26am
Can someone tell me what small cake goes ito a cake mould that is in the shape of a small fan but it is more narrow than a fan. Hope I have explained this ok. I have seen them in a book but can not remember what they are called. Thanks in advance.

245sam, Aug 4, 6:36am

Have a look at:-

jaybee6, Aug 4, 7:41am
Thanks so much I have been trying to think what they were all day.

245sam, Aug 4, 7:52am
You're welcome - pleased I was able to solve the puzzle for you.:-))

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)