Not a recipe sorry but a hand blender Q?

kobec9, Jul 25, 4:56am
Just brought a hand blender on 1-day yesterday and have used it 2 times and find it useless and was wondering if anyone else had brought one and found the same thing.Have contacted 1-day but apparantly they dont have a return policy! and just gave me the email of supplier but have not great hopes of getting anywhere.

luvmykicks, Jul 25, 5:12am
What are you trying to blend for starters!

kobec9, Jul 25, 5:56am
just a sauce from jamie oliver book.usual things garlic, onion, chilli,and some liquid.Also did a smoothie with banana milk and berries and still had little lumps all through it.It might just be a dud model.When you see the chefs using them everything seems to come out smooth with lump-free.

ange164, Jul 25, 6:04am
I don't have one from there. Got a picture! I've had two (both cheap warehouse ones) and neither did/do that.

pogram0, Jul 25, 6:49am
Did you get a selection of blades with the stick blender!Mine is a Bamix and it came with three - a blender for milk shakes, and two different types of blades.

cookessentials, Jul 25, 9:36am
contactthe supplier. it must be fit for purpose.

kobec9, Jul 25, 8:35pm
it came with a stick hand blender and a whisk attatchment as well as one blade for the mini-proocessor looking thingy.never mind.I guess you get what you pay for.

kobec9, Aug 7, 6:53am
well good news as I got a refund.

ange164, Aug 7, 8:00am
Thats good kobec. I'm pleased for you.