My Kitchen Rules

Page 1 / 8
sticky232, Aug 8, 6:41am
Anyone watch them last night they were great .Highest score ever

mazzy1, Aug 8, 6:45am
It was amazing! They couldn't put a foot wrong, could they! I love this show. Sadly, I had an epic fail with a Pork Leg roast last night, and could only imagine what Pete and Manu would have had to say to me. *hangs head in shame*

macandrosie, Aug 8, 9:27am
I know weren't they dark horses, don't you find the ones who have plenty to say for themselves often get into trouble!! Looking forward to next weeks programmes!

jns, Aug 8, 9:41am
Last night was great.I can't wait till the Doctor and Lawyer cook, will be interesting to see if they are as good as they think they are!

marcs, Aug 8, 11:00am
They bomb

ferrit47, Aug 10, 1:15am
I dont really know why they leave everything to last minute.
Why dont they go & get The Shopping the day before & Start Preparing earlier in day so they dont stress out so much.

antoniab, Aug 10, 2:09am
They were awesome! Cant wait to see what 'Dr Evil' and his partner do!

xmakara, Aug 10, 3:50am
They are following the rules of the competition.

doll53, Aug 18, 5:10pm
Apart from the life partners. Group 2 had more nice people than group 1. Looks like things are going to get nasty - can't wait.

lodgelocum, Aug 18, 11:40pm
Rocco & Nic would be the nicest of both groups, they come across as genuine nice guys.

nativewun, Aug 18, 11:46pm
The Greeks, Helen and Steve, from group one are real nice. Another 6 hours of MKR today, group two.

lodgelocum, Aug 19, 12:18am
Yes they are nice too, he is very friendly and eats what is put in front of him, and the two engaged scientists! are too.So suppose more nice ones than horrible ones, one couple from each group are the horribles lol

duckmoon, Aug 19, 1:18am
I dint know why the room isn't more prepared.but I think the cooking time is limited to three hours before the guests arrive.

What I dont know is why they dont plan the menu around the time frame

bedazzledjewels, Aug 19, 1:48am
Peter is such a giant pain!

bedazzledjewels, Aug 19, 4:51am
He never says anything positive about anyone else's cooking and then he and his partner end up running so late when it's their turn. If I had to wait 3 hours for a main course, I'd have got up and left!

ibcreative, Aug 19, 5:36am
The worse part is they think everyone gave them a bad score because they have it in for them. Nothing to do with the bad food & the fact there was a 3 hour wait between courses of course.

darlingmole, Aug 19, 7:05am
don't want to appear "gauche" or anything but is the doctor and lawyer homosexuals!

nativewun, Aug 19, 7:32am
Round three starting. Wonder if the bitching will amp up a notch, hehe.

darlingmole, Aug 19, 8:07am
hmmmph~1 must I thought so - the entree appears to have been wrecked by a mysterious piece of glass which will probs have every other person eating their food gingerly .

rozke, Aug 19, 8:58am
#21Plant

duckmoon, Aug 19, 8:59am
Pride comes before a fall

winnie231, Aug 20, 1:59am
New Zealand's turn again tonight . hopefully they can at least do better than last night's effort!

duckmoon, Aug 20, 5:18am
Surely, a cat could do better than last nights offering

ibcreative, Aug 20, 11:00pm
They did really well. It was great to see.

Lots of sour grapes evident from the previous evening's couple which is not a good look.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 20, 11:35pm
They must all be doing a lot of travelling around!