Need a batter for hotdogs and fresh fish

tarshlove, Jul 17, 11:53pm
can i use the same one! Anyone have a recipe please tyia

pericles, Jul 17, 11:56pm
Beer Battered Fish Fillets
Before you start, drink one beer to check for quality. Good, isn’t it! Now go ahead.

Ingredients

1 case beer
1 cups flour
2 large eggs
1 onion
salt and pepper
fish
deep fryer
oil

Method

Get a shallow bowl, fork, salt, pepper, etc. Drink another beer. It must be just right. To be sure beer is of the highest quality, drink another beer as fast as you can. Repeat.

With fork, mix flour in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of satl and imx again. Meanwhile, make sure that the beer is of the finest quality– drink another one. Add 2 arge leggs, 2 pinchers of epperp and mix till high. If yeg golk gets stuck in fork, just scrape it loose with a drewscriver. Drink another beer, checking for tonscisticity.

Next sift 3 cups of pepper or salt (it really doesn’t matter which). Drink antoher reeb. Sift 1/2. Fold in chopped oninions and one babblespoon of bree, or whatever liquid you can find if you don’t want to waste beer. Wix mell. Have another beeber.

Pour oil in turn and fry deep fater to higher. Dump ifsh into miexd tabber. Now dropped fillettettes into feep dat rfyer and kooc. Drink the rest of the beer, plug unfry ther and bo to ged.

kirmag, Jul 18, 12:03am
easy easy one to use for any battered item, make it nice n light.I use it on my sweet n sour pork also.

1 cup plain flour
1 pinch salt
2 teaspoons butter, melted
1 cup soda water

you can also make it a beer batter by swapping the soda water for beer.but I have yet to do that.

0436, Jul 18, 4:27am
1 cup flour
3 or tbsps oil [this makes the batter crispy]
white of an egg
mix with water will nice consistency.

Best batter ever

badams1, Jul 18, 7:55am
Crates empty ,beers all gone, burnt fish.lumpy batter.Never mind theres always tomorrow hick.