Haven't tried but told good way for Pork Crackling

jessie981, Jun 18, 5:00am
wrap the meaty part of the pork in gladwarp & leave the fat exposed overnight in the fridge.

falcon-hell, Jun 18, 5:04am
well the modern fridges seem to suck the life out of everything so quickly so it probably draws out all the moisture,good one-i'll give it a go,lol

fifie, Jun 18, 6:17am
Good pork crackling depends on how much fat is on the meat, some pieces you buy are lean so won't have a lot of crackling. Never fail method for me, score meat well then sit in a dish in the sink, and pour boiling water over it, u will see the fat rise under skin.4 Pat dry with paper towel rub little oil into it then sprinkle with salt. Transfer meat to roasting dish into pre heated oven 190-200c roast till crackling goes golden turn temp down and cook meat.

wineo, Jun 18, 8:50pm
I followed the instruction of a member on this site and cooked in Microwave,bought some crackle from supermarket, place between baking paper and micro 1 or 2 min at a time, only took 10 mins, and was great

lythande1, Jun 18, 9:19pm
It doesn't like moisture. So, just cut it off, and cook on a rack over the meat. That's it, no tricks, no fancy things, no special ingredients.