Icecream Sundaes Bowls? and Ideas please :)

deejayrobbied, Jun 26, 9:49pm
Its a bit out of season but my son is having a masterchef party and one thing they are making are desserts.I can'y find icecream sundae bowls anywhere to buy.Any suggestions where to get some!There are some listed on here but only lots of 4 and I would really like 6, one for each child and hopefully the same design. thanks.Also please share some ideas for easy desserts if you have any :)

nfh1, Jun 26, 9:56pm
I got some from Stevens - do you have those in your area!

deejayrobbied, Jun 26, 9:57pm
Yes we have Stevens.Went there in the weekend but out of season.Won't be back in store till after Sept :)

nfh1, Jun 26, 10:02pm
LOL - you mean I should not eat ice cream until September!The other store I have seen them in is Jessica's but I think they only have stores on the North Island, they do have a website, may be worth a try.

kandi_gurl, Jun 26, 10:05pm
Try living & giving or farmers

deejayrobbied, Jun 26, 10:05pm
thanks :)I will have a look and see if I can see them. We eat ice-cream all year round. always the way when you want something.

deejayrobbied, Jun 26, 10:06pm
Didn't think of living @ giving, will give them a try also.Farmers had none either :(

daleaway, Jun 27, 12:18am
Try your Avon dealer - they are often in the Avon Living catalogue.
I got mine from a hospice shop, but that's the luck of the draw.

petal1955, Jun 27, 8:44am
Use Tall Flute Wine glasses

jns, Jun 28, 8:38am
I got ours at the Warehouse.

charlieb2, Jun 28, 10:24am
Have a look in the Payless Plasticsshop or whatever they are called these days. (one is at Homebase in marshlands road) They have all sorts of plastic 'essentials'

kesley, Jun 28, 10:44am
http://www.looksharpstore.co.nz/contacts

If you're in or near Auckland, check out Look Sharp (store locations at the above address) - they have crazy and awesome kitchenware all the time.

xtownie, Jun 28, 10:50am
Try Spotlight they usually have a good selection

rozke, Jun 29, 10:44am
brandy balloons

ngacooky, Jun 29, 10:57am
briscoes have thema s well

southerngurl, Jun 29, 11:15am
ooohh I saw some at Briscoes, do you have one of those!