Junior Masterchef Australia

Page 1 / 2
carlosjackal, Jun 25, 9:58am
Wow! Those "chef-lings" are incredibly good for their age and limited experience. In some cases I think they show a lot more talent that the adults!

bedazzledjewels, Jun 25, 9:15pm
They're fabulous kids too. Great show!

carlosjackal, Jun 25, 10:48pm
They are gorgeous kids and despite being a competition, they are all very supportive of each other.

horizons_, Jun 26, 1:38am
I like this show much better than the adult version. These kids seem to have way more talent and they cope well with the pressure too.

nfh1, Jun 27, 8:46am
Have just watched this week's episode - that pressure test was amazing.It is such a fantastic programme.

hhma, Jun 28, 2:56am
A great credit to the kids and the judges who encourage them so well.

bedazzledjewels, Jun 28, 3:04am
I hope in 10 years time they look back at what has become of these talented young people.

floralsun, Jun 30, 8:33am
The 'meat pie with gravy and tomato sauce' made as savoury looking that was a dessert was amazing.The meat and four veg too, sooo clever.

winnie231, Jul 3, 2:14am
I am loving watching these cheflings in action!
Greta thoroughly deserves her spot in the final :) The cook-off between the boys will be interesting - I'm not sure who'll take it out. Harry's enthusiasm is 'off the chart' but it'll come down to the best dish on the day.

mwood, Jul 3, 4:38am
I'm tipping Greta

carlosjackal, Jul 3, 11:15am
Greta is very, very talented and wouldn't be at all surprised if she wins the title of Junior Masterchef.

duckmoon, Jul 3, 11:24am
I have started calling the kids at church "church-lings".

winnie231, Jul 16, 4:36am
It's the final tonight on Prime at 8.30pm.
Go Greta, go Jack . may the best chefling win :)

bedazzledjewels, Jul 16, 4:42am
Jack can be quite creative but he also gets in a flap at times.

winnie231, Jul 16, 4:43am
I agree dazz -
Greta's my fav & has been the most consistant through the competition but anything can happen .

carlosjackal, Jul 16, 6:02am
No it's not.the final is NEXT Monday (according to the TV Guide)

unknowndisorder, Jul 16, 6:55am
Looking at Prime's website, part one of the final tonight, part two next week.
They had advertised it to start at 7.30, being a two-hour programme, but obviously changed that. I'd set up to record from 7.30, so have now cancelled it altogether so I can record channel 1 and watch this (still taping Friday night's anyway, as wasn't sure how they'd work in the final then).

mattdylan, Jul 16, 9:38pm
I want Greta to win, Jack is lovely but god so over the top about everything, he gets annoying and seems fake. Was Donna Hay preggie in that episode lastnight, or just fat!

carlosjackal, Jul 16, 10:28pm
I thought Greta's deconstucted dessert looked a bl***y big mess on a plate. This way of describing a dessert gone wrong as being "deconstructed" is a joke! Jack showed skill and flair and although he can be a bit hyper at times, he is afterall only 12 years of age. His dessert came out the way he intended it to - deconstructed as he described it, but not a mess on a plate. I don't think Greta's dessert was worthy of more points than Jacks.

iriegirl, Jul 16, 10:32pm
+1, Greta is favourite in our house too!

pickles7, Jul 16, 11:12pm
Greta, without a fuss put up a deconstructed lemon tart.I felt the lemons, may have let her down. I cannot remember what the lemons looked like, but something about that mixture before George told her not to add any more cornflour, was not right. George then walked away. Maybe she left something else out, I would need to watch it again to see.
Jack on the other hand, had his chocolate log almost made for him, then had it taken out of the mold into the bargain.
I have only watched two programs, I may have to watch it again next week now.

mwood, Jul 17, 3:35am
yes my feelings also - way too much behind the scenes "assistance" no way kids that age have the knowledge, imagination, skills or attention spans presented in this series.

vtired, Jul 17, 6:55am
I did not like the way Jack was always licking his fingers and nothing was said about it.

carlosjackal, Jul 22, 4:15am
The Grand Finale tomorrow! Which contestant will win the title! - Greta or Jack! Both are extremely good, (hence they are the top 2) but Greta has shown such consistency all the way through and I think she really deserves to win.

mwood, Jul 22, 6:50am
I'm still picking Greta