Fudge with sweetened condensed milk?

mizkfc, Jul 5, 1:03am
anyone have a simple recipe! i have googled but didnt find what i was after.

springtime, Jul 5, 1:25am
Think you need to go to that lady at Oxford, Canterbury - Jo Seagar.She has a very yummy one but I haven't the book but am sure someone has posted a thread on it.Try searching for it by typing in fudge + condensed milk !

hestia, Jul 5, 1:27am

springtime, Jul 5, 1:32am
Chelsea Sugar website has a receipe there too for condensed milk fudge apparently,my friend says(both trying not to drool at thought of making & having some as we don't need it . lol)

245sam, Jul 5, 2:08am
mizkfc, here's the link to Jo Seagar's Russian Fudge recipe:

http://www.chelsea.co.nz/baking-and-recipes/212/russian-fudge.aspx

ayglepaygle, Jul 5, 2:25am
I use the Edmonds russian fudge recipe.

nzl99, Jul 5, 3:05am
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/!set=a.1792214204898.2106178.1225939081&type=3&l=f650756923 i got this one from these boards a couple of years ago. is brilliant.

beausun, Jul 5, 11:23pm
The Black Forest Fudge cake which I found in a thread here has condensed milk in it - very yummy! Search to the left

raebea, Jul 8, 10:30am
caramel & white chocolate fudge
125 gr unsalted butter, 2 tablespoons golden syrup, 395 can sweetened condensed milk,1 cup brown sugar, 100 gr white melts.
line a 7cm x 25 cm slice tin with alluminium foil.melt butter in pan. add golden syrup, sw/ cond /milk & the brown sugar.Stir over a low heat until boiling, reduce heat & simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.Remove from the heat,add the white melts mix until smooth. pour into the barpan lined with foil, refridgerate until set then cut into squares. If you haven't a bar pan use a small baking tin , & line it instead. enjoy

nik12, Jul 8, 11:13am
Or do you mean the one with crushed biscuits in!
If yes I will find my recipe in the half unpacked boxes lol

guest, Jan 11, 7:36am
Thanks for shniarg. Always good to find a real expert.

guest, Jan 14, 9:53am
My boyfriend Aleksei was adeotpd, he has been trying to find vodka from his home town in Krosnodar and we cannot find it anywhere. Do you know what it is called and where we may be able to find it? If not can you recommend a good vodka for me to get him? Thank you- Sara