Shared lunch idea for kids at school tomorrow pls

amanda_simonp, Jun 13, 11:39pm
any thoughts!Ideally don't want to do the eclairs thing. this time.I also have to provide a plate for them to sell, so will make a cake tonight for that any ideas pls.TIA

falcon-hell, Jun 13, 11:45pm
sausage rolls,cheese rolls,cupcakes,bacon and egg savouries-the sky is the limit,lol.

soo_lo, Jun 13, 11:50pm
If your going for simple My kids love Pancakes with sprinkles (would depend on age of kids i guess) or mini pizzas - i use a large round cutter and do spaghetti and cheese you could add so muich more :)

carly26, Jun 13, 11:50pm
fruit kebabs with marshmallws always go down well

beaker59, Jun 13, 11:59pm
I am incredibly naughty, my children (only one left at home) get fed very healthy food at home but for shared lunch's I always get a couple of Kg of cheerios the little red susages and a bowl of tomato sauce and then heat them and deliver at lunchtime. They love it and its always a loud cheer when I arrive. The teachers love them too.

alannah1, Jun 14, 1:54am
If you have a waffle maker how about chocolate chip waffles,the kids love them

kinna54, Jun 14, 4:51am
Huge choc chip cookies, individually wrapped are a real goer. for your share or for sale plate.and you could save yourself some time by just making a double batch i.e large to sell, small to share.or cheat and add cocoa (take out the amount of cocoa in flour, i.e if adding 2 TBSP cocoa leave out 2 TBSPS flour) and you can add white choc bits or chopped crunchie or choc bar to the last batch and make them into triple choc.

supercook, Jun 14, 5:14am
Last shared lunch I made jam tarts super easy.

norse_westie, Jun 14, 5:27am
Cheese and ham pinwheels (I used ready to use pastry sheets), cheese and apple pieces on toothpicks stuck in an orange (dip apple into lemon juice first), carrot sticks and hummus or dip, pikelets and jam, stuffed eggs.

flower-child01, Jun 14, 6:56am
cinnamon donuts http://www.foodmag.co.nz/index.php!option=com_content&task=view&id=489&Itemid=67 but make them only 5cm round. They are devine. I used sour cream and milk instead of the buttermilk, or yoghurt could be used instead.