Carrot cake muffins . ANYONE?

1mlost, Jun 15, 4:02am
need a good easy recipe for carrot cake muffins

kinna54, Jun 15, 5:04am
I just use my ordinary carrot cake recipe, cream cheese icing, (cos no way can you have carrot cake anything without the cream cheese) I just split the muffin vertically and pipe the icing in. easy carrot cake recipe attached: can be doubled for extra quantities

Carrot cake:
3/4 cup raw sugar
1/2 cup white flour
1/2 cup wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
Place the above ingredients into a bowl, then add in
2beaten eggs, then add 1/2 cup cooking oil, and 3/4 cup grated carrot.
Bake at 180 deg . The recipe makes soft cakes, quite spongey.

Icing: 50gms cream cheese, 25 gms butter, 1 cup icing sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla essence. A nice variation is to add orange juice instead of vanilla to the icing.

1mlost, Jun 16, 7:21am
choice thanks . will do them tomorrow

sweater, Jun 16, 11:23pm
This is very nice, a favourite of mine
BREAKFAST MUFFINS

1 1/4 cups (275g) caster sugar
2 cups (300g) plain flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup sultanas
1 cup desiccated coconut

2 cups grated carrot
1 cup grated apple
1 cup chopped walnuts (or any nut you like)
3 eggs
1 cup (250ml) vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
Icing sugar, to dust

1. Preheat oven to 180degC.
2. Sift flour, cinnamon and powder into a large bowl, add sugar

Add sultanas, carrot, apple, coconut and walnuts.
In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, oil and vanilla.
3. Add to the dry ingredients and fold until just combined - do not over mix.

4. Spoon into muffin pans and add some nut pieces or sunflower seeds on top and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown, dust with icing sugar when cold. Makes 12

charlieb2, Jun 17, 3:58am
Thats sounds lovely and nice and simple.How long do you have to bake it for both cake and muffin size, please!

guest, Mar 21, 11:44pm
I have to admit I don't know how I did it but I once made this strangely trpesaarnnt crepe before. Tasted terrible :) I love the idea of wholemeal flour, will need to get some so I can try it out!In fact seeing yours makes me want more pancakes, unfortunately I have no eggs, so bacon will have to suffice for now

guest, Mar 22, 5:24am
,Abercrombie and Fitch,Abercrombie Paris,Abercrombie doudoune" Abercrombie and Fitch Paris magisan Bienvenue! Il ya peu co?teuse abercrombie and fitch,Abercrombie and Fitch veste, Doudoune ,tee shirt , sacs,Chemises, la mode, au chaud.Sur notre site nous vous promettons que des prix incroyables et services e0 la cliente8le super dans tous les mode8les de abercrombie and fitch sont fournis

guest, Mar 24, 4:05am
There's a lot of rpceies for ??? but I have not found a good rpceies for ???, can you teach us how to make ???? Many thanks. By the way, love your YouTube cooking videos, I learn a lot from them.