Cheese sauce recipe plz

dilligaf_dah, May 20, 2:58am
Hi Iam looking for a cheese sauce recipe that will keep like tomato sauce.
I would really appreciate a recipe for a long lasting cheese sauce.Thankyou

harrislucinda, May 20, 3:32am
as thisismadefrommilk andbuttertomeiwouldsayitwontkeepNotliketomatosauceasthathasvinegarintokeep

ange164, May 20, 3:45am
I agree with harrislucinda. I think you're best bet for "ready to go" cheese sauce is either make it and freeze it in batches; or sachets of the pretend stuff.

Though I did wonder if a thinned down batch of the cheese and onion dip spread (that goes on cheese rolls) could do the trick. THat keeps in the fridge about a month before the mould gets it.

dilligaf_dah, May 20, 5:24am
there was a burger bar in Hamilton central shopping centre that had cheese sauce in the squezy bottles and it was really loverly that shop closed down may years agoI have been using the cream cheese from the supermarkets but would like a runnery one that would keep.;

winnie231, May 20, 5:42am
There are many American ready-made cheese sauces such as . Mr Moo Cheddar Cheese Sauce Easy Squeeze Bottle.
I wouldn't want to eat them personally, but I guess it was something like this that your burger bar used.
Maybe you could check with one of the traders on here who imports american products to see if they could get some for you.

dilligaf_dah, May 20, 1:59pm
thanks winnie I will try them

natalie9, May 20, 5:11pm

iriegirl, May 22, 5:23am