Fleur's Burnt Butter Recipe for Fish anyone?

_maidennz_, May 22, 4:52am
I can't find my recipe for it. I think it has capers, lemon juice butter, parsley and I can't remember how to stuff the fish. Can anyone help me for tonight (I'm cooking our catch of the day for guests of course!)

rainrain1, May 22, 5:15am
Burnt butter sauce courtesy of Prof Google,sorry i don't haveFleur's recipe.you could add capers to the pan

Butter – 5 1/2 ounces

Lemon Juice – 1/4 cup, freshly squeezed

Italian Parsley – 2 Tablespoons, chopped

Garlic – 1 clove, crushed

•Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook it for 3 minutes or until it begins to brown, but watch it carefully to make sure that it does not burn. Lower the heat, and cook the butter for another 2 minutes or until it is dark, golden brown. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the lemon juice, parsley and garlic, and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.

_maidennz_, May 22, 5:26am
Thanks, that'll do at this late stage!

guest, Mar 21, 8:33pm
5/2011 I know this has been out quite a while, as I've seen it before but I ntcoie that you didn't rinse the butter with cold or ice water to get even more of the buttermilk out. It's not a big deal, but others have said that it wil stay fresh longer in the fridge if you do, true?

guest, Mar 22, 5:15am
Hey! Awesome vid! l need to know please!! Does the cream not have to be sour first?? l was told to leave the cream out for 12 hours FIRST . You dont mnoiten any of this though! Can l make the butter from FRESH CREAM? Or it has to be left out for awhile??? THANKYOU!!!!

guest, Mar 24, 3:59am
Learning a ton from these neat arsctlei.