Stuffed pumkin recipes please

rose7, May 26, 5:44am
I have the one with sourcream, onion and bacon. divine. any others please

rainrain1, May 26, 6:05am
your favourite mince recipe, seafood mornay,
macaroni cheese! haha I wonder if that would work

1buzemum, May 26, 7:36am
I do a strong bolognese flavor with the mince and put that in pumpkin with cheese on top
Yum

olwen, May 26, 8:28am
I used to have a thai recipe that stuffed mini pumpkins with a coconut cream custard.You would have wanted something lie a jack be little pumpkin.The custard was flavoured with rosewater.It was in a tiny womens weekly book I thin

bambi58, May 26, 10:54am
Just cut the top off & scoop the middle out of the nice little buttercups, add about 125 gm butter, 1x tsp crushed garlic, and chopped cooked bacon. Put the top back on.Put in microwave for about 10mins - high, until tender. Put a good blob of sour cream inside & serve. To serve, scoop the pumpkin out on to plates with whatever else you're serving.
Just sooo yummy!
Good to do with tiny buttercups, you can have one each!

luvmykicks, May 26, 11:04am
Butternut pumpkin x2. Slice and scoop out seeds. Dot with butter and garlic, place in oven tray and bake until tender. In a pan cook 1 large red onion,1 capsicum(diced), 4 large portobello mushrooms, 4 rashers bacon. Scoop out cooked pumpkin flesh into large bowl, add bacon/ mushroom mix, and a can of 4 bean mix. Stir together and season with cracked pepper. Stuff mix back into pumpkin skins and top with grated cheese. Bake until hot and cheese is browned.

indy95, May 27, 4:29am
Rose7, that sounds really, really good to me. Would you be willing to post the recipe please !

suzanna, Jun 2, 8:24pm
This recipe is delicious and something a little different.
http://recipefinder.msn.co.nz/article.aspx!id=825337

rose7, Jun 3, 12:38am
Hi there, great ideas here. mine is chopped up bacon raw, chopped onion med. tub of sour cream mix into the pumkin that has been de seeded , put lid back on. bake for one hour 180. then take lid off and serve with nachos, a meal, anything really,