Lemons needed pls Hasings/Havelock North

Page 1 / 2
dealz4all, May 28, 7:19pm
Hi I urgently need lemons please I live in Havelock Nth.I'm needing a supermarket bag at least , can anyone help please

nfh1, May 28, 9:19pm
Normally I would be able to help - my lemon tree is prolific, but for the first time in six years the branches are not weighed down.Only got about 10 on the tree and they are very small - I wonder if it is the odd summer we had!

dealz4all, May 28, 9:24pm
yes I understand my tree has plenty of green ones but no ripe ones i'm happy to pay for them if anyone can help!

cookessentials, May 28, 10:45pm
Coming up your way on 15th June but not sure if this is too late though! Not sure if I can manage a whole supermarket bag full, but can contribute some anyway.

dealz4all, May 28, 11:30pm
Thanks so much cookessentials .I bake alot for my family and also use them in cooking, i would be very appreciative of getting my hands on any.

floralsun, May 29, 9:58am
Ask at your local orchard fruit-shop's too.lots in your area.

cookessentials, May 29, 10:39am
Got an appointment in Havelock North at 1pm if you want to call up to the shopping centre!

unknowndisorder, May 29, 10:45am
Which day!We're due Sat/Sun.

cookessentials, May 29, 6:59pm
We are up Friday 15th go home Sunday 17th.want to go to the Hawkes Bay farmers market on Sunday on the way back.

dealz4all, May 30, 7:22am
Sorry Cookssential have only checked the postings today what a shame I could of met you in the village.Would still love some lemons when you come up:)

nfh1, May 30, 7:30am
I was in Joe's today and they have Lemons - do you know where that is dealz4all!

cookessentials, May 30, 8:34am
Have appointment at the naturopath.you could meet there if you like. We usually get there by 11am and head to Hawthorne coffee for a cuppa.

dealz4all, May 30, 8:52am
Yes that would be good which Naturopath do you go to! or would you prefer to meet at Hawthorne!

cookessentials, Jun 12, 9:02am
Hawthorne would be fine if you are still keen! I see Eric Bakker.just along the road from Hawthorne. My appointment is at 1pm and we usually go to Hawthorne for a coffee.

dealz4all, Jun 12, 9:11am
Hi there Cookessential I am keen so are you in Havelock North tomorrow! Keen to grab some lemons off you! :0)

cookessentials, Jun 12, 9:19am
Friday Wendy. Probably leave here about 8am, so should be there by 11am or thereabouts. Will head to Hawthornes for a coffee first.

nfh1, Jun 12, 10:08am
Bring some warm clothes cookes - very nippy in HN at the moment.

cookessentials, Jun 12, 7:04pm
Will do, got some merino and a wool coat. Its chilly here too, so I am used to it.

dealz4all, Jun 12, 8:17pm
OK I will see you at Hawthorne at 11am.Shall I wait where the magazines and papers are at 11am!

cookessentials, Jun 12, 9:41pm
That sounds like a plan. it might be a bit after 11, so make it about 11.15 just in case. Look out for us.husband about 6ft with silvery hair, me about 5 10 with blonde hair and probably carrying a bag of lemons LOL.

dealz4all, Jun 12, 10:36pm
All good look out for me 40's blondie too!

dolphin101, Jun 12, 11:11pm
not as cold here as in Masterton at the moment my partner is there at the moment I will get him to bring me some lemons back

cookessentials, Jun 17, 7:16am
So wonderful to catch up Wendy. Glad you could use the lemons and thanks so much for atsty morning tea this morning! and the preserves to bring home.

dealz4all, Jun 17, 8:08am
It was our pleasure,so enjoyed meeting you both,did you like the fudge!

cookessentials, Jun 17, 8:53am
Yes, we did, thank you. And true to DH's word, it was gone by the time we got the the farmers market. I liked the ginger one the best. The book I was talking to you about is the Revive Cafe cookbook which I think you would really enjoy.
http://www.revive.co.nz/categories/cookbooks/the-revive-cafe-cookbook