Does anyone have a recipe for Buffalo WIngs.?

earth_moon, May 29, 9:00pm
We really love the buffalo wings served at Dennys - however, can't afford to be going there to often - soooo, does anyone have a tasty recipe that they are willing to share here please!I know there are a million of them 'on-line', but was hoping for something using kiwi ingerdients.Thanks in advance for any & all help. :)

suzanna, May 29, 9:22pm

winnie231, May 29, 9:46pm
This isn't an 'authentic' buffalo wings recipe but it's easy and yum .

Place chicken wings or nibbles in a large bowl. Add a little oil, lots of Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce, 1-6 crushed cloves of garlic & a little tabasco or other hot sauce (quantities depend on the amount of chicken & how hot you like it).
Stir well, cover & leave in the fridge for at least an hour (I mix mine in the morning to cook that night) to marinate.
Pre-heat oven to 200C & bake uncovered in a roasting dish for 30-40mins or until sticky, golden & well cooked. Stir a couple of times during cooking.

earth_moon, May 30, 9:23am
Thank you both Winnie & Suzanna.Winnie your recipe sounds just the ticket.!I shall try it.And let you know how well it goes down with my crew. :)

patsy3, May 30, 10:36am
Here is a great recipe for chicken wings or nibbles, not exactly Buffalo, but sooo good. Spicy sticky marinade for Chicken:
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil (1dsp dried)
2 tbsp Soy sauce
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 tsp cracked pepper
1 tbsp sugar
1 dsp tumeric
1 dsp paprika
1 chilli, chopped
1/3 c oil
1dsp curry powder
Blend and brush over chick. leave o/night or at least 2 hours. cook covered 20mins 180, then 20mins uncovered.

earth_moon, May 30, 10:42pm
Thank you Patsy.!That sounds finger-licking good too.Think I will give your recipe a go too.
:)Cheers!

rose7, Jun 1, 7:50am
mmmm I think Ill try this one.