Looking for an old recipe book

tisi2, May 28, 10:14pm
Would so like to buy an a recipe book that is now out of print . its called sugar and spice it it features Jo Seagers recipes and put out by chelsie sugar. a friend has it and it has the most yummiest recipes.any ideas of where I could locate a copy. thanking you

falcon-hell, May 28, 10:21pm
trademe

cookessentials, May 28, 11:19pm
I have it and I am sure I saw it in a book shop this weekend just gone. It's a great book as it was formulated using different recipes sent in by various people throughout New Zealand.

cookessentials, May 28, 11:20pm
You can buy it from Jo if you like
http://joseagar.com/store/books/sugar-spice-cook-book

ferrit47, May 28, 11:58pm
We have 2 Second Hand Books shops here in Rotorua & I could ask them if they have it for you. I will let you know.

tisi2, May 29, 3:47am
Thankyou everybody for your thoughfullness and ideas. and have now bidded for the one that falcon-hell put up the site for it. yes I def shouldhave done my homework better before i tapped my quest in here. but thankyou soo much for you help.

ferrit47, May 29, 9:52pm
If all fails Let me know & I will ask at The 2 Bookshops here for you.

jcsolgier, May 30, 8:04am
I love that book! I saved it as a search until it came up and bought the first one that was emailed to me. Definitely worth buying

ferrit47, May 30, 8:12am
If you cant get it you could always go to www.amazon.com& order it. We ordered a book thru them & we were told 3 weeks but it came to us in less than 10 days. Very Impressed with their Service.

tisi2, May 30, 8:27am
Thankyou ferrit47 have written down that e.mail address . and if i dont secure the one on here will def be incontact with them. thanku too every body else for your input . .cheers

ferrit47, May 30, 8:29am
But firstly let me know & before you do I will ask at The 2 bookshops here 4 you.

ferrit47, May 30, 11:15pm
If they have itI could put it up as listing & you could bit on it.

ferrit47, Jun 6, 10:50pm
Tisi2 How did you get on ! Have you found it yet !

makespacenow, Jun 6, 10:53pm
have you tried book depository orAbeBooks/Amazon, 2nd hand book stores !

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/search/index!searchTerm=sugar+spice&searchSortBy=popularity&category=2858