Jo Seagar back on tv this Sunday evening

eastie3, May 31, 2:28am
I've just recieved this email :

"Australian Women's Weekly Entertaining in Style"

Hello everyone.

Over the past month or so I have been working with Television New Zealand and Australian Women’s Weekly on the production of a new show “Australian Women’s Weekly Entertaining in Style”.

We have filmed four programmes as pilots for an extended series of programmes that, as the name suggests, look at entertaining in style.

My part has been to provide the food for the various celebrations that we have filmed.It has been hugely fun to be back in front of the cameras after a long break.Being on set is quite an experience, and one I love.

The programmes go to air for the first time this weekend.Sunday, 3rd June at 7.30 pm on TVNZ Heartland (Sky Channel 17) and then for the following three weeks, same time and place.

The programmes are being repeated each Monday morning at 11.00 am.

With luck the pilots will be well received and we can then start on a longer series.

I hope you get control of the remote for Sunday night!I believe there is know NZ Teams playing Super Rugby!

Ironically I won’t be able to see them as I am currently in Venice on my way to the Cook School in Umbria.Have got a great group with me again this year and I am really looking forward to seeing my friends in Eggi again soon.

A reminder too that dates for Cook Schools until the end of October are on the web site.

Happy Cooking

Jo xx

falcon-hell, May 31, 4:02am
what a piss off i don't have sky.