Double kids birthday on sat need food ideas please

sandranoble2012, May 31, 7:42am
my son turned 9 on tues and my eldest son 13 this sat we are having a paintball birthday with 30 people im tryna work out what kinda food im goin to prepare for after paint ball any ideas please i have a budget of 300

m41, May 31, 8:10am
are you feeding adults and kids and is their a venue ! if so then you can do hotdogs with mustard pickles etc if no cooking facilities then order pizza,
Make cupcakes and other party treats the day before
If youre doing a family style party then go with a leg of cooked ham salads and load of juckfood ,chips , cupcakes etc , hire a slushy machine will nice having a cool drink after .
piniata is great for a boys party they love to bash things

lindar, May 31, 8:58am
I got mini round bread rolls and minute steaks from mad butcher and they put together their own burgers.

guest, Jan 11, 7:19am
THX that's a great anrwse!

guest, Jan 13, 1:43pm
Article submission is an exeermtly powerful process and too be honest I am not sure wether i agree with doing it automatically. My current SEO stratergys for article marketing are fairly simple. I outsouce an article to be written by a professional english writer, the article must contain at least 1,200 words and be of exeermtly high quality. Next i will submit it to the top 20 article websites based on Page Rank and traffic. After submitting the articles i will then do some basic backlinking and bookmarking to make sure they get indexed by the search engine spiders. I find that doing article marketing this way works exeermtly effective however i suppose that having the software submit less quality articles to the less dominant websites and then submit to the ones manually that you can't use a tool for with your quality article because at the end of the day quality backlinks never hurt anyone.

guest, Jan 14, 9:56am
No, you read and do some research. You Liberals are soooo angry. You awayls were. During the 60s/70s the hippies were all sooo angry. Especially if you didnt agree with them. The hippies consisted of little rich kids that never had to work during the college years. Their mommies and daddies paid for everything. Why they hated the Establishment was a mystery. They were the ones that had nothing else to do but bitch about everything, and yell at those who didnt join their cause. So much for peace and love. Its not about color. Its about the crazed view of those in power.