Ideas needed for work lunches

moore79, Mar 12, 8:34am
I need some inspiration for healthy vegetarian lunches to take for lunch.I love delicious food .and don't mind baking, but need food that doesn't require heating but still tastes great.Even snack ideas would be great.

sarahb5, Mar 12, 9:05am
I'm taking pasta salad tomorrow - leftover from tonight's dinner.Although mine has chicken in it it doesn't need it - has plenty of flavour without.Couscous is good, so is quinoa.I take salads most days but they don't have to be just lettuce, cucumber, tomato, etc. - in fact mine very rarely are.I have a great recipe for brown rice salad which includes cranberries and pine nuts - it's very filling.

lythande1, Mar 12, 6:57pm
I have made chicken wraps, a crumbed, spiced piece of chicken, cooked, add lettuce, cucumber or capsicum, chilli sauce, wrap in a tortilla.
Bacon and Everything pie.
Sandwich and toasted at work (They have a sandwich machine though).
Take soups, leftovers and microwave.
Until I'm sick of it all and go back to the usual sandwich.then I normally start the process over.LOL.

esawers, Mar 13, 12:56am
when im running late i put yogurt in a container, and cover it with frozen berries, not so much a lunch but yummy

tam39, Mar 13, 1:02am
make your own sushi and take that with you.

sarahb5, Mar 13, 1:06am
Add some chia seeds, rolled oats, LSA or almonds to that mix and it will fill you up for longer