Russian Fudge - where to keep it?

supercook, Mar 18, 11:06pm
Do you put it in the frig or airtight container in pantry!

accroul, Mar 18, 11:15pm
In ma tummy of course!

Actually I think it's supposed to be an airtight container.

cappucino1, Mar 18, 11:17pm
Either- it really depends on the temp where you are and the fudge- if it it slightly gooey or hasn't set firm then you may like to put it in the fridge otherwise a container in the pantry is fine.

elliehen, Mar 18, 11:18pm
Freezer.and then try to forget it's there ;)

supercook, Mar 19, 1:06am
How long do you think it would be ok to keep in the freezer!

elliehen, Mar 19, 2:16am
Many months, I would think.well-boiled sugar with butter and condensed milk!

mothergoose_nz, Mar 19, 3:30am
it really doesnt keep very well. at least around me it doesnt.

kaddiew, Mar 19, 3:44am
It wouldn't keep long in my freezer because I'd be eating it straight from there, no thawing.

indy95, Mar 19, 3:59am
It wouldn't keep anywhere here which is why I never make it.

lynja, Mar 19, 4:28am
i have some in the fridge that was made at Christmas and is still perfect! In an airtight container. Believe me I have eaten heaps!I made a double batch.

lodgelocum, Mar 19, 4:52am
Keep in the fridge, tastes so much nicer with colder and firmer

gardie, Mar 19, 4:56am
Agree wholeheartedly.

socram, Mar 19, 7:24am
I am happy to accept several batches and will store them in a variety of places and eat them all, over a period of time, and will let you know which storage method is best.I may need to repeat each test at least5 times just to ensure that statistically, the testing is accurate.

very_hotpants, Mar 19, 7:31am
I dont have a storage problem as it doesnt even get a chance to be taken out of the tray.

I am happy to taste test samples to see which storage method is best. As there are different recipies I will need samples from several people and the samples should be from several different methods and each sample A4 size.