Coffee Beans.

maggie197, May 10, 1:38am
Where should I be storing them!
I've heard in the fridge.not in the fridge.
I'll be grinding them myself when needed.

lilyfield, May 10, 1:40am
do not buy more than a weeks worth. Airtight tin in the dark. COLD storage makes no difference to keep them fresh

pericles, May 10, 1:42am
•Cool, dark, dry places (such as pantries and cabinets) are best for coffee storage.
•Fridges and freezers should be avoided because they are moist.
•Warm spots, like above/next to the oven or in cabinets that get hot from exposure to sunlight or cooking equipment.
•Countertops that are away from direct sunlight and other sources of heat can be appropriate if you use opaque, airtight storage vessels.

cappucino1, May 10, 1:43am
If they came in a sealed bag, leave in them in it until you want to start using them.Once opened transfer to an air tight contained and store in a dry, dark place.Air and moisture are there worst enemies.You can keep them for up to a month if they are whole beans but it is best to use them as soon as possible so try buying them in amounts that you will use in a week or two.

vintagekitty, May 10, 1:43am
I used to keep them in the fridge but got told no, so I keep them in tin in the pantry

maggie197, May 10, 1:49am
Thank you. I've limited myself to one coffee a day and I'm making sure that cup in supremo :)

cookessentials, May 10, 9:41am
Air tight container and not in the fridge.