Easy Apple crumble please

lilniki09, Apr 29, 3:08am
Hi there I was wanting to make an apple crumble with no oats does anyone out there have a quick easy receipe! I would really appreciate it. I have an edmonds cook book but pages are missing and dont have the apple pie/crumble page please help

ibcreative, Apr 29, 3:44am
Hi there, if you put apple crumble into the search bar at left & change to 1 year on the drop down menu, you should get heaps of recipes.

angel404, Apr 29, 4:27am
I just melt some butter then mix some sugar, flour and cinnamon in with it. I dont measure anything though so cant tell you the quantities sorry. But its yum!

bridget107, Apr 30, 2:16am
A lovely rhubarb and apple one here on my blog http://aftertasteblog.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/rhubarb-and-apple-crumble/

sarahb5, Apr 30, 2:58am
This one's pretty easy and close to what I use although I don't usually bother to cook my apples beforehand:

http://shop.countdown.co.nz/Shop/Recipe/388!name=apple-crumble

marcs, Apr 30, 7:27am
For crumble I use 1 cup self raising flour, 1 cup oats, 1 cup soft brown sugar and butter (I don't measure the butter but add enough to look like chunky bread crumbs once mixed in). If you don't have oats, you can add wheatbix, cornflakes, coconut or anything similar or just have two cups of flour.

lindi4, Apr 30, 7:30am
Slice raw peeled apples into dish if, sour, sprinkle wee bit of sugar over. Make crumble with 1/2 cup flour ,1/4 cup sugar and 50gms soft butter crumbled in. Sprinkle over top and bake until apples are soft and top is slightly golden and leave to sit and cool awhile once out of the oven. Double mix if need more.

janny3, Apr 30, 11:19am
Process 100 g butter,100 g sugar, then rub into 200 g flour.Sprinkle over about one inch thick stewed fruit and bake 180 c 20 - 40 mins!

Tip: sprinkle a tb or 2 muesli oats or cornflakes etc onto to the crumbs of yo want extra texture but not necessary.

aktow, Apr 30, 1:34pm
crumble ,,you can either make a 321 mix. or a 221 mix, nowin english.
3] flour 2] butter 1] sugar ,, i like to use. 2 parts flour, 2 parts butter and 1 part sugar,, after i hand rubbed my butter and flour together i add the sugar.thenif i want to make the crumble different i add rice bubbles or cornflakes to the crumble.
hint. if you are using tinned fruit or there is a lot of liquid add a little cornflour to the fruit. as the crumble is cooking the liquid thickens up.