White Chocolate Fudge

beddyz, Apr 28, 8:10am
Does anyone have a recipe for white chocolate fudge that theyve made, Ive made russian fudge and chocolate but not white chocolate :D yet.

rokido, Apr 28, 8:23am
I love white chocolate, I'd be keen for that recipe too.

peri_winkle, Apr 28, 8:32am
ooohhh white chocolate fudge! I have an easy fudge recipe that has white chocolate in it but I think it's more of a russian or caramel fudge as it has brown sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk in it too. Sorry, I'm not much help!

beddyz, Apr 28, 8:38am
yeah I found a few of them on the net thought they sounded more like russian fudge lol hmmm never mind back to searching

beddyz, Apr 28, 8:42am
http://www.tastyrecipes.co.nz/Recipe/White-Chocolate-Fudge_nz.aspx So far this is the best one ive found lol

marcs, Apr 28, 8:59am
This is Jo Segars Fabulour Fudge. It is so nice but we only make it at Xmas time as a treat. Meant to last for 6 weeks but it doesn't last that long in my house. LOL

2 x 400 g cans sweetened condensed milk
2 cups firmly packed soft brown sugar
250 g butter
100 ml liquid glucose syrup
3 tbsp golden syrup
400 g white (or milk or dark) chocolate, chopped
1 tsp vanilla
Spray and line with non-stick baking paper, a 20 x 30 cm, quite deep (at least 4 cm) tin Place all ingredients, except the chocolate and vanilla, in a large heavy based saucepan stir over medium heat until the butter melts and sugar dissolves. Bring to boil and boil gently until it becomes very thick and changes colour to a dark caramel brown paper shade – about 8 minutes, to the soft ball stage, 116°C on a sugar thermometer. Stir often to prevent catching on the bottom Remove from heat and stand until the bubbles subside. Stir in the chocolate and vanilla until melted and smooth. Pour into the prepared tin and smooth the surface. Cool to room temperature (about 3 hours) then refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 6 weeks

bridget107, Apr 28, 9:14am
This is a really good fudge recipe. If you want it to be white chocolate, just add instead of the milk chocolate. http://aftertasteblog.wordpress.com/2011/12/06/christmasfudge/

nikiez, Apr 28, 10:28am
I have a favourite treat that I always make for Christmas gifts.
It is called
LIME AND MACADAMIA NUT FUDGE
1 x tin condensed milk
500g white chocolate melts
150 g chopped macadamia nuts
grated zest of 2 limes.
Melt condensed milk and chocolate over boiling water, add nuts and zest.
Mix and pour into 10 inch tin lined with baking paper.ENJOY.
Hint.I use green lemons if the limes are too expensive.
This was in a weekly magazine a few years ago, and it is delish.!

beddyz, Apr 29, 12:13am
Thankyou :D They all sound really good! :D

lodgelocum, Apr 29, 12:27am
I have a Baileys and White Chocolate Fudge recipe if you would like it.

beddyz, Apr 29, 6:06am
oooo yus please that sounds really nice :D

lodgelocum, Apr 29, 9:58am
Baileys & White Chocolate Fudge

150ml Baileys
50ml Milk
30gm Butter
350gm Sugar
300gm White Chocolate
Butter for greasing

Grease square tin approx 6 x 8, chop white chocolate into pieces.
Measure 125ml of Baileys, pour into pot, add milk, butter and sugar, put pan over a low heat, stir occasionally until sugar has dissolved and butter melted.Turn up heat to medium and let the mixture gently simmer. Let the mixture bubble slightly for 10 minutes.Remove pan from heat and stir in chopped chocolate and last 25ml of Baileys.Keep stirring until the chocolate has melted and you have a smooth consistency.Transfer to tin and chill in fridge for at least two hours or until set.Remove from fridge, cut into pieces and serve.

Enjoy, it is very yummy.

bridget107, Apr 29, 11:03am
Yum! Damn that sounds amazing. Love anything alcoholic.

beddyz, Apr 30, 6:12am
omg ty yuuummmmmmy i am so gonna make these recipes :D yay

guest, Jan 11, 11:56am
If my problem was a Death Star, this article is a photon todrepo.

guest, Jan 13, 2:17pm
I am so impressed with your divnig into cooking..so glad you are mastering the challenges..I am not in your shape and do well to mix up a box of Brownies! You continue to make us proud and give us strength..It seems like yesterday that we found you in ICU at Medical City and yet..you have taken us so far to places we would never have seen. As always, we feel amazed and are so proud.Love you