Wedding cake makers

bratbarbie, Apr 28, 12:43am
Does anyone know of someone whom makes wedding cakes in Invercargil Area, Looking for a friend who is getting married in 6 months.

badams1, Apr 28, 1:33am
bratbarbie, is it just the cakes you require. and if yes ,are we talking heavy dark fruit x3 teirs, or carrott or chocolate cakes or whatever flavour. im blenheimi do the full monty bake and decorate.Answering these questions will help others whom may be able to help,that live closer. cheers.

bratbarbie, Apr 28, 7:27am
I don't think they want a normal wedding cake they need someone whom can do wierd or different kinda cakes. More than likely it would be chocolate. They arent into the traditional weddings so it would have to be someone that they could show a picture to or something like that. Thanks Badams1

bratbarbie, Apr 28, 7:28am
O and yes just the cake.

amaruq, Apr 28, 7:30am
bratbarbie, i live in invercargill and may be able to help you. am pippinpup at the hot place.

nik12, Apr 29, 1:06am
check out 'cakes by liz' on facebook.

happygal, Apr 29, 2:20am
I just got married at Easter. I had Joy Mackenzie making me the wedding cake. She was fantastic. Cake was yummy and she specialized in flowered icing.The flowers look real and look to good to eat.her numberis two, two,four, 6ix,zero,seven,four. I would NOT recommend colonary catering in invercargill.Made my cupcakes and they tasted bad and were uneven in size.Joy came to the rescue though.

tinawal, Apr 29, 3:26am
her cakes looks fantasic

eternity04, Apr 29, 6:28am
Bratbarbie I make cakes and I live in Invercargill, email me on lileagle2010 at gmail dot com

Jan.

nik12, Apr 29, 12:56pm
Clever eh. and they taste good too :-)

bratbarbie, Apr 30, 5:35am
Thanks everyone. Can cream cheese icing be done on the cakes not that fake rolled icing! They dont like that kinda stuff.

eternity04, Apr 30, 9:47am
bratbarbie you can put whatever icing you want on the cake. they could have buttercream, ganache, chocolate frills. the options are really open to them and what they like.

nik12, Apr 30, 12:37pm
yep, you just tell the 'icer' what you'd like.I know lots of 'cakes by liz' use ganache, just depends what look you want.Her figures I imagine are 'that fake rolled icing'. so laughing at that. that's like tradional southland cake icing!