Urgent. hamburger pattie recipe needed.

2young1, Apr 26, 5:25am
I have the mince in front of me. yikes what next. want to make my own patties for hamburgers tonitet. what do I add! tia

245sam, Apr 26, 5:27am
How about these 2young1!

"Fisher's Mince Rissoles
The baking powder helps hold their shape
Thaw you minced beef by placing in fridge overnight. Break up finely into a bowl.
Dice two med onions and place one in the mince and fry the other in a little oil till near burnt. Add cooked onion to mince.
Now add to the mince 2 cloves of crushed garlic, splash of soy sauce, tomato sauce and worcestershire sauce.
2 tsp chopped fresh oregano 1 egg, lightly beaten 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley 11/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs 1 tsp baking powder.
Method:
Mix together well using your hands Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper
Form the mince mixture into round patties about 15mm thick.
Place the patties on the BBQ and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or slow cook in frypan on stove top using med heat until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels and serve.

Quotepericles (2585 )1:17 pm, Fri 27 Jan #2":-))

twindizzy, Apr 26, 5:29am
Onion, egg, olive oil, garlic, breadcrumbs, tom sauce, Worcestershire sauce, herbs/spices and a little sugar

fisher, Apr 26, 6:13am
245sam. surprise. just made exactly that as rissoles for dinner tonite.:}

beaker59, Apr 27, 3:27am
Most hamburger places who make thier own patties just use plain mince nothing added at all. Not even salt they add that after cooking.

karenz, Apr 27, 3:30am
Ditto, all I do is just form the mince into pattie shapes with my hands then cook them, I also sometimes add dried onion flakes and herbs but never breadcrumbs, i hate the taste ofpatties made with breadcrumbs.Mine never break up either though I do use good quality mince, not too fatty.