Large 2 slice toaster to fit bread in.

4meows, Apr 21, 11:52pm
Does anyone know of any 2 slice toasters that can fit larger slices of bread in it ie MacKenzie bread!

vintagekitty, Apr 21, 11:53pm
I just bought the tefal toast n egg one - it cooks eggs at the same time lol, it has wide slots for bagels thick bread etc. You dont have to cook eggs with it though!

4meows, Apr 21, 11:55pm
What will they think of next!It seems so unnecessary I might just have to get one!Hehe.

4meows, Apr 22, 12:01am
Does it work well Vintagekitty!

vintagekitty, Apr 22, 12:07am
It sure does. cooks toast evenly and the eggs are perfect, everytime. It was $99 at Noel leemings, but I used flybuys so freeee!

vintagekitty, Apr 22, 12:11am
here we go, pretty cheesy but you get the idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=tCOaDWw8Xb8

deb821, Apr 30, 9:25am
i bought a tefal toast and egg maker, and very impressed. eggs turn out perfect and also the slots were large enough to heat the hamburger buns last night. as its a dual purpose appliance, it has earnt his spot on the bench

elliehen, Apr 30, 9:45am
I had a teamaker once - a thingy which boiled the water, poured the tea and woke you up all at the same time with the alarm clock.However, all came to a sad end in the rented apartment when the jug was somehow accidentally misdirected and poured boiling water over the French-polished side table.

kinna54, Apr 30, 10:17am
They are brilliant!:
My sister has one, and after watching her cremate crumpets etc on the stove, and set off all the smoke alarms burning buns under the griller, the family bought her one as a present: this toaster has got to be the best thing she's ever had.

camper18, May 1, 1:05am
I have a Tefal Avanti (my second) which was the only toaster we could find that would take the size of our homemade bread slices. Love it.

stretch3, May 3, 9:05am
Hey, My dad brought a genuine british Teasmaid back with him when on a visit home to London many years ago. It worked a treat, finally broke down after many more years, I only threw it away last week! Dave.