Lunch ideas for the man

wrinkley, Mar 28, 9:07pm
i hate cooking, like baking cakes etc but am being extra nice and making his lunches at the moment. bacon and egg pie etc but i am running out of ideas. whats something nice (and simple) that can be eaten cold!

davidt4, Mar 28, 9:17pm
Frittata, tortilla, meatballs, scotch eggs, roasted chicken, hard boiled eggs with a separate pot of mayonnaise.

mwood, Mar 28, 9:23pm
Scotch eggs, cold fried sausages, cold roast chicken, chicken and mint sauce sandwich, bacon sandwich - use toasted bread, ham and salad rolls (buy the shaved ham), tomato, lettuce, boiled egg etc etc

shellie72, Mar 29, 12:13am
I make hubbys lunch everyday, and his faverite non cooked lunch is homemade subway style rolls. Stuff it full of ham, salami, cheese and salad and its good to go :)

asue, Mar 29, 1:15am
BLT - Bacon Lettuce and Tomato or else relish and bacon n egg cooked and inbetween thick bread.

tam39, Mar 29, 1:24am
i also make hubbys lunch everyday. Fresh sammies full of shaved ham, eggs, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, gerkins etc. I cut up fresh pineapple, honeydew melon and rockmelon and put that into a container. Left over orzo salad is a big hit. Make a batch of light muffins and freeze them individually and put one of them in sometimes as well.