Anyone use Ariston oven Bread program, problems?

smine, Feb 29, 1:59am
New oven (OS 89 CIX), followed automatic bread cooking instructions and ended up with significant water on the floor and bread crust way overcooked.Like to hear from someone who uses the automatic function successfully.The user instructions and the after sales help are both minimal.Thanks

ruby19, Feb 29, 7:09pm
Was the inside of the bread cooked! I had an ariston, but had issues, mine would not heat up to temp, they swore it was not the oven but power supply. Nothing else in house had any issues. Thankfully after quite a few months back an forth I got a refund. Our neighbours have one and love it.
Due to temp issues I sadly never used the other functions the oven came with.

smine, Mar 2, 8:09pm
Hi Karen yes the bread was cooked internally, the bread program goes through phases of raising, cooking internally, and then crusting, all the while changing the temperature automatically.And the drip tray containing water gets heated by the grill to produce steam to keep the bread moist at appropriate times.All clever but it doesn't work for me.

harpnote, Mar 3, 12:55am
We recently purchased one during the boxing days sales, and I've only tried using the bread function once - the temperature never reached baking temperature, my breads ever overproofed and collapsed. Ended up switching to the fanbake function instead. :(
So since then I have just been using the normal bake functions for bread as I don't know how to work the bread function.
Love the new oven though, such an improvement from our old indesit that came with the house, it was producing charcoal cakes, so good to see it go.
The new Ariston oven is producing cakes and breads of such lovely colour, I'm so happy with it!