8 cloves of garlic, unpeeled
8 chicken pieces
2 rosemary sprigs
1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
4 potatoes, quartered
2 tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup black pitted olives
Prep: 15 minutes| Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Heat the oil in an ovenproof dish or frypan and cook the onion, garlic and chicken till brown, about 10-15 minutes. Transfer to a casserole dish. Take the rosemary off the sprigs and sprinkle over chicken. Add potatoes and tomatoes and pour over chicken stock.
2. Bake, uncovered, for an hour or until cooked. Stir in olives just before serving.

jen211, Feb 15, 12:55am
Yum.that sounds delicious.

tjman, Feb 15, 3:46am
Think I'll do that tomorrow night as my chicken has defrosted in time for tonight.Thankssounds good.

lindylambchops1, Feb 15, 5:39am
Dammit!my chicken hadn't defrosted enough, so I am making it tomorrow!Made a nice self crusting bacon quiche, with potatoes & garlic, soy sauce, olive oil & mixed veg.Dessert was chocolate cake with boysenberry jelly.All good!

tc47, Feb 17, 9:03pm
Thank you! I was looking for a recipe to make for a friend who's just had a baby. If I get the chicken fresh today and make it she'll be able to freeze this and then defrost later I reckon.

brummoi, Oct 27, 8:07am
Cooked this the other night with added celery, green pepper, a squirt of tomato puree and dash of hot sauce. Really good!