Tupperware jelly mould recipes

cottagerose, Feb 10, 1:52am
Does anyone have any recipes that can be made in these moulds. Savoury and desserts, that they would like to share. Thankyou

darlingmole, Feb 10, 1:57am
use choc sponge cake, whipped cream, crumbled up flakes, some berry's and their juice and layer this - start with sponge and end with sponge.Refridgerate for 2 or 3 hours then place onto a plate.Very easy.

richard198, Feb 10, 3:18am
I went into Milly's kitchen shop (Auckland) a while ago and asked for a jelly mould but they didn't know what a jelly mould was!
Never been in there since.

cottagerose, Feb 10, 4:37am
Thankyou. I have made your recipe for my husband to take to a family reunion tomorr. Pity I wont be there to taste my result

jan2242, Feb 10, 4:43am
Baileys ice-cream!

2 cartons whipped cream (total volume 600ml)
tin condensed milk
3 crunchies (crushed in the packet)
1 tablespoon baileys

Fold together all ingredients and pur into gel ring, Freeze for several hours.

52many, Feb 10, 5:27am
I have made the basic sandwiches and the pizza which was awesome! I am definately going to try jans Baileys ice-cream because that sounds absolutely devine! Plus I can sip on the rest of the Baileys over the week!

cottagerose, Feb 10, 7:36am
x1
Do you have the recipes for the pizza and how do you do the sandwiches please

jmori, Feb 10, 6:52pm
The sandwiches.turn out like club sandwiches - I have made numerous times & people always comment.
You cut the crusts of your bread - layer around the mould & middle.add any fillings.nothing too runny! Start with say lettuce, cheese & onion, ham, then another layer (pack in quite tightly) next filling layer.I have used tomato.just watch if you use pineapple. then finish off with a layer of bread then add the lid.
When you turn it out it looks great - carefully slice =)

jmori, Feb 10, 6:54pm
I have also done a layered pudding using the plain jam roll - slice jam roll and layer.I do a mixture of whipped cream, yoghurt, berries - put on top of jam roll then finish with any extra jam roll. Set in fridge for a wee while.
Have done the same (similar to above) using the chocolate sponge.layer - but I add a choc mousse then finish with the choc sponge.

There is also the t.ware sushi recipe - which I haven't tried.

There is also the t.ware sushi recipe - which I haven't tried.
Sushi
Similar to the club sandwich. Cut your nori(seaweed mat) into strips and line the mould with them, overlapping. Top withhalf of your cooked rice. Add fillings then more rice, press down with the backof a wet spoon. Top with more nori, tucking in between the other nori and themould. Refrigerate for 1 hour then turn out and slice to serve.

jmori, Feb 10, 6:59pm

jmori, Feb 10, 7:01pm
And found this for the Pizza =)
Pizza

This is done similar to the club sandwich, with 1 loaf of Multi Grain Restaurant Bread with the crusts cut off. First take the Jel Ring and

Place in mold middle seal. Line with 1/2 cup grated cheese. Take a piece of bread and place it over the cheese making sure that the

bread is at the top of the Jel ring that is closest to your body, (you will note the bread only just touches the middle seal. Do this all the

way around overlapping the bread so you see no ring. Coat with tomato paste and then place in some chopped ham and onion. Cut

bread in half and place over the top (2 pieces) as long as they touch. In to next layer place a little grated cheese and chopped mushrooms

and capsicum and cover with 1/2 slices of bread again. Next layer a little grated cheese chopped salami and pineapple. Next

layer more cheese, ham and onion, keep layering up till you have only about 6 slices of bread left and you will find either you have done

4 or 5 layers. To finish top with full slices of bread overlapping again so your filling does not fall out. Tuck in like your making a bed.

Then turn out pizza onto a greased tray. Cook in Mod oven 200o

till golden and cut with serrated knife.

jmori, Feb 10, 7:05pm
Sorry a bit of an overload - I found this site too with heaps of recipes =))
http://www.huggies.co.nz/forum/topic/2640045-Tupperware-girls/

cottagerose, Feb 13, 9:11am
Thankyou for the great recipes everyone. I did get to taste darling moles recipe with the choc sponge after all and it was lovely.
I now want to try the pizza