Gluten Free Recepies Please

jrskev, Apr 4, 4:24am
Just been diagnosed and need any recepies I can get thanks

frances1266, Apr 4, 5:25am
There are quite a few gluten free recipe threads on here, just type in on the left of your page. A poster called Melford has some excellent ones. Melford is mentioned in the thread heading, sorry cant rememb er the name at the moment but will look tomorrow if you cant find it and bring the gluten threads up for you.

gaspodetwd, Apr 4, 5:29am
herika's recipes are great.

elliehen, Apr 4, 7:46am
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages. asp
x? id=35&p=1

I have just bumped the Gluten Free Recipes thread for you. You will find many other threads for supporting a Gluten-free diet.

As frances1266 suggested, look to the top left of this page, type 'Gluten' in the bar beneath 'Keyword or member' and then under 'Date posted' put 'Anytime' (it's in the drop-down menu) then click Search.

Plenty of reading ahead!

jrskev, Apr 19, 4:43am
iM LOOKING FOR A BACON HOCK SOUP RECEPIE AND WHAT CAN YOU PUT IN IT INSYEAD OF BARLEY

hezwez, Apr 19, 6:00am
jrskev, same rule applies, just type in bacon hock in the search bar to the left, and do an anytime search. There are a number of soup recipes, some use the soup blends but you could choose lentils, green peas etc; everything but the barley.

buzzy110, Feb 14, 3:46pm
This is simplicity itself - NO BARLEY and it comes out just as good. I have also used eggplant in place of barley. Just dice (peeling is optional), and pan fry in oil or butter and when it is cooked add it to your soup. The longer you cook it the more it will turn to mush and then just into a thickening type agent. It adds no discernible flavour to your soup.

You could use BROWN RICE if you want. Needs long cooking to make it 'mushy' like barley. Result will be similar to barley.

QUINOA is gluten free.