Kiwi Cook

richpits, Feb 8, 11:00pm
Hello Trademe go'ers!
A little something different for all you cooks out there, Kiwi Cook is a New Zealand based cooking show which brings you a new mouth water, simple and easy to cook meal every Thursday!

Also if you would like tips and tricks, or to recommend a dish email us at Kiwi.cook.nz@gmail.com

This weeks episode is about Valentines Day and what better way to impress your loved one than with a Chocolate Cherry Fondant. Quick, simple and easy to make!

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=yP90uXpTKXc&context=C3503447ADOEgsToPDskJyeLKJuma74vAJnWZHPxzS Also if your interested in checking out our older content the link below will take you there. http://www.youtube.com/user/OrphanTale/videos

Enjoy!

nfh1, Feb 8, 11:01pm
On TV!

mwood, Feb 8, 11:31pm
Oh dear - Gordonand Jamie have nothing to fear LOL

richpits, Feb 9, 12:40am
No Youtube for now.

davidt4, Feb 9, 1:22am
How dreadful."I'm excited, now let's get your girlfriend excited".Dear oh dear.20 seconds was enough for me.

nfh1, Feb 9, 1:26am
Something makes me glad I don't do Youtube!

coniproducts, Feb 9, 1:44am
richpits, you need to have the camera person focus more on what you are doing than your face.we can hear you, we do not have to see you.it would be much better to see what you were doing.

richpits, Feb 9, 10:48pm
@ Coniproducts - Thanks for the constructive feedback, will keep in mind for future videos.

elliehen, Feb 10, 12:00am
The camera work needs to be less jerky too.Keep at it.Everyone has to start somewhere and the most successful entrepreneurs often first had to contend with nay-sayers.

winnie231, Feb 10, 7:51am
Richpits - good on you for trying something new.
But . the recipe at the start would be good & talking quantities as you work your way through the steps ie. from your video - how much chocolate & how much cherries! Maybe you said at the end but I confess I couldn't bring myself to watch all the way through.
And also as was said already - focus the camera on what you're doing . not your face. I heard you were melting butter to grease something * then sifting cocoa to coat something but no images to show what despite you saying it was "a really important step" .
Keep at it . if u-tube clips are helping get more 'young folk' cooking then it's a good thing!

richpits, Feb 10, 12:41pm
Hey thanks for the great advice, I will be sure to take this intro great consideration!

richpits, Feb 16, 9:38am