Whats thebest way to rest roast meat after cooking

skinfood2, Feb 6, 10:39pm
Do you leave it on the bench with the roast pan lid on or tin foil on, or should it be put in the warming drawer! and how long for

dezzie, Feb 6, 10:45pm
We generally wrap it in tin foil on a plate then sit the plate on a bath towel and flip the two ends over top,anything up to half an hour is ok, but at least 15 minutes I'd say.

sarahb5, Feb 6, 10:47pm
On the bench covered with foil on the carving dish - don't have a lidded roasting pan or a warming drawer.I leave it for at least 10 minutes, sometimes longer depending how much longer the vegetables need to be cooked for.

fisher, Feb 7, 2:17am
what dezzie said.:}by the time I have made the gravy and plated the veges it's time to slice the roast however long that is.:}

uli, Feb 7, 2:22am
I leave it in the roasting dish and do whatever else I want to do (salads etc) until it is time to serve.

pheebs1, Feb 7, 2:27am
foil ontop and a few teatowels
not oven unless you want it to keep cooking which it will even if the oven is cooling down

effcee1, Feb 7, 2:42am
I put ours on the bed with a blanket around it.

jbsouthland, Feb 7, 2:54am
with or without a hottie !

52many, Feb 7, 3:13am
Lecky blanky in our house!

effcee1, Feb 7, 8:43pm
Depends whether its summer or winter.

guest, Mar 22, 1:31am
cheap designer dress / Sabbychic Boutique criraes discount designer dresses online from the leading brands, including Diane Von Furstenberg, Chanel, Derek Lam and Badgley Mischka. These gorgeous and unique designer dresses are in excellent condition, often new with tags, so no one will know that you saved money by purchasing a cheap designer dress at Sabbychic Boutique. Click on each discounted designer dress to view pictures, specifications and price.

guest, Mar 23, 2:58am
Nurannuria / Great article. I've jenyoed this contribution. Its nice to see every questions answered in a blog post like this. I will add this post on my blog and link to it. Thanks for a clear informative post, I've learned a lot. I hope to see videos though as I can be A.D.D and reading articles is not my favorite thing to do online. So what I do sometimes is just print the whole thing and read offline.