Does anyone have a recipe for that dip

Page 1 / 2
maisy1, Feb 3, 8:34am
using the onion soup and reduced cream!It's the best.

fisher, Feb 3, 8:45am
you dont mean the one with reduced cream where you mix onion soup intodo you.!

then sometimes add some lemon juice and put in fridge to cool.do you!
LOL.

frogz99, Feb 3, 8:48am
Instead of onion soup, try using tomato soup and adding a small can of tuna, bit of lemon juice and parsley.yummmmmm

maisy1, Feb 3, 8:50am
Sounds too complicated frogz.Thanks fisher, yep that's the one.Always classy and timeless.Can you use vinegar instead of lemon juice!My kids don't do fruit and veges really.

falcon-hell, Feb 3, 8:50am
good to see you over here maisy

auntlb, Feb 3, 8:54am
I use a can of reduced cream + 1 packet onion soup (or bacon ) + a squeeze of lemon juice or a dash of vineagr - mix together and put in fridge

laneyjan, Feb 3, 8:57am
Try one can reduced cream and half bottle of sweet corn relish, it's yummy

maisy1, Feb 3, 8:58am
No, too complicated and corn is a vege.

auburn4, Feb 3, 10:37am
Try the bacon & onion soup with the reduced cream, double delicious.

horizons_, Feb 3, 6:07pm
No need to add lemon or vinegar, still yummy.

jag5, Feb 3, 8:00pm
Seafood soup is good too and the pumpkin and garlic.

vtired, Feb 3, 10:23pm
Add a drained can shrimps with a dash tom sauce and tabasco, make sure you use lemon juice and not vinegar, really nice.

eastie3, Feb 3, 10:49pm
It's a classic,improved by a dash of sweetened condensed milk.

lynneandella, Feb 4, 12:08am
Tin of reduced cream, drained smoked fish, diced onion, (omit for maisy lol) , finely diced capsicum. Sorted

charlieb2, Feb 4, 12:09am
Oh you are planning a dinner party arent you maisy!Hope you are serving your famous cat-food meatloaf too!

rainrain1, Feb 4, 12:15am
and it's good mixed with a pkt of maggi seafood soup

charlieb2, Feb 4, 12:21am
that will go nicely if she uses the tuna flavoured catfood for her main course

fisher, Feb 4, 12:37am
hmmmmm maybe hold off until they do like fruit and veges. think of the variety you would then have :}}

elliehen, Feb 4, 5:10am
Sounds as though you might have met maisy on another messageboard, charlieb ;)

rainrain1, Feb 4, 5:16am
woof woof

pgta, Feb 4, 6:55am
Yes - this

52many, Feb 4, 8:26am
For the vege one.you can add a few tablespoons of corn relish.nice with corn chips!

greerg, Feb 4, 9:03pm
Son came home a couple of year's ago raving about the amazing dip his flatmate had made and it turned out to be that 70s classic.The "recipe" is still on the reduced cream can and it's about the right culinary standard for a flat of six boys in Dunedin.He;s a postgrad now and has advanced to an easy guacomole recipe.

charlieb2, Feb 4, 10:59pm
maisy is a much loved poster in parenting. she started a thread on here recently too.I will see if I can find a link for it. a very delicious recipe

nickyd, Feb 4, 11:13pm
And onion is a .!Looks like you'll be just stuck with the can of reduced cream Maisy